DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Community Picture Thread # 6

Beana

A community picture thread

The community Pictures thread is a nice little home for you to come and share your pictures, either of you or something else, example something you are interested in.

Be aware that this is not an open invite to post anything you wish, so no silly pictures and no videos, we have other threads for those.

1. No spam. Any post that is not informative or adding to the discussion is considered spam.

2. No trolling.

3. All rules of the forum apply here in the Community Picture Thread and are to be followed.

4. Ignorance of the rules is not an excuse for breaking them.

5. If you observe someone breaking the rules, please either ask them politely to stop and explain nicely why or send them a nice PM. If it continues, report them to a moderator.

One of my oldest and fondest hobbies is jewelery. A couple of years ago I was donated a little crate of ugly old plastic clocks, but with brass workings. Since then I've gone steampunk. Here's a piece I made for a friend's exhibition:

heliocentric_by_resolvethatchord-d4cz3l4.jpg

And here's a pair of modded earphones that I was very fond of; unfortunatley all earphones are made to break.

earphones_by_resolvethatchord-d4cz49d.jpg

Apologies for the abysmal photography; that's one hobby still on my "to do" list.

All my work is fabricated, which means built from wire, sheet, granules, that kind of thing, and found objects. I love taking these blank things and transforming them until they match my imagination. That's the reason I love modding games like Oblivion so much.

Awesome. Ive always wanted a steampunk watch, but can never find any place that would sell them.

Yeah, as such steampunk is still a very DIY kind of fashion, which is sort of the point. There are a lot of people who sell steampunk stuff on Etsy; a lot of it is terrible, but some of it is alright. There's probably a steampunk pocket watch on there somewhere with a bit of restraint. Probably.

And to be relevant to the thread, my university project this semester is to engineer a land yacht that is accessible to paraplegics. Here's one of the first concept renders. The spoiler and wheel covers are completely impractical and won't actually be on it, also the steering mechanism shown here is nothing like what we came up with; this was just used to pitch towards possible investors. It looks a lot cooler than our actual diagrams though, so here it is:

307356_1891440660110_1664311598_1586626_7805849_n.jpg

@ demoncleaner: JC_you_rock.gif

And considering the plug above your head you play unplugged. :D

Nope.. I'm plugged in and ready to go!!! I did constantly hit my head off of pipes though. That's always a basement musician's problem.

Your poor old bass looks like it's seen some interesting times!

It went through a lot. I ended up completely refinishing it...sanded it down and wood stained it. Then i put on a black pickguard...it was very 70's out,but I ended up selling it.

Here's a pic I made of some music stuff I'm interested in buying....if i had thousands to spend on such things!!!

bandpic.jpg

I'm pretty proud of the carpet I made. It looks like a carpet, well at least to me it does. Also the baseboards of the wall looked pretty good, I was kinda sad to cover it up.I had to mess with the light and shadows the most...... not really my strong suit. I had a few perspective issues as well, but all in all I think it turned out alright for an early morning mess around.

• 1 month later...

So I finally got around to scanning the pictures I made of various Beowulf characters. For those of you who have read the poem, you may note that Grendel & his mother don't match the description provided to them, but I've never seen a similar depiction before, but I decided to take some liberties with their appearances. :P

the_dragon_of_beowulf_by_jheuloh-d4hi27c.png

grendel__s_mother_by_jheuloh-d4hi1fq.png

grendel_by_jheuloh-d4hi0jp.png

Edited by Jheuloh

• 1 month later...

Rowan juggles fire! It's kewl. :D

Yet again, no pics of me, but I do have pictures I drew.

the_angel_by_jheuloh-d4mxvar.jpg

Fear not. This angel says that for a reason.

the_minotaur_and_the_mermaid_by_jheuloh-d4mxy2u.jpg

A minotaur trades with a mermaid. Yes, that eel with axolotl gills is a mermaid.

drake_running___anatomy_update_by_jheuloh-d4mt8vu.jpg

One of my drakes on the run, now with dew-claws!

longclaw_frilled_lizard_by_jheuloh-d4my1p5.jpg

A bipedal frilled lizard, with big loooong claws on its hands.

drake_vs_frilled_raptor_by_jheuloh-d4mxzdr.jpg

A bipedal frilled lizard stares down a drake!

pay_up_by_jheuloh-d4my2cn.jpg

What do you think this character is saying?

Edited by Jheuloh