DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Community Picture Thread # 6

Beana

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

100_1430_zps906db948.jpg

This is a pic of the top of my case.. I'm running fans there but if It were liquid cooling the radiator would fit here, and the hole toward the front is for the tubing and wires to go internal. Fans would attach from inside.

Maybe the radiator goes on the inside the fans stay on the outside.. I sort of forgot what the set up looks like since I've had the fans up there since I bought the case.

I went witht he H80i single and I put it on the back of the case.. Could have mounted it on the top but sort of followed the video I watched where they did the install in 10 mionutes.

Edited by Arion

That`s a neat idea. With the fans attached to the underside of my radiator, the package comes very close to my memory slots. By mounting the fans on top, outside the case I`d still have plenty of room inside. I even have some perf plate I could make a nice guard out of at work to protect the fans...and my fingers.... :lmao:

I'm not sure how your case is designed. I'm using a Corsair case and it's designed for a top radiator install as well as the one for the rear. I took the grill off the top so you could see the fans. With the grill on top its flat and from the side looks like a normal case.