Beana

Community Picture Thread # 6

107 posts in this topic

It was very fun! The whole family is jealous, since I am one of two that have ever got a heli ride. :)

The boys are great Leianne!  :wub:  They ever play tug-o-war with that LOG?

:clap: Very nice Leia ... I miss meh doggies..but living in a beehive apartment isn`t fair to the critter.

LOL nope grond, my guy has more sense ... lots at the log and it's like 'you've GOT to be joking" and majestically walks away LOL

Sorry to hear that donnato ... yeah, you gotta be fair to the guy/gal that you share your life with ... probably some day though!

Yay! Look at us! We've gained a lovely gal and two noble steeds! :dance:

:cookie4u: On the house!

:blush: thank you lilith!!  you'all are the best!

Nice to put a face to a name Leia. :D

Not many people like the picture of themselves. I try not to let it bother me about my pictures. :lol:

As Popeye would say, "I yam what I yam and that's all that I yam"

Looking good Leia!

Boing1.gif

Not many people like the picture of themselves.

I'm one of them. But since I seem to have ended up with more pictures taken in the last few weeks than ever before, here's one. Yes, I still need to lose weight. :/

meh

Edit: changed unflattering picture to a link instead. :P

Edited by vometia

Yes, I still need to lose weight. :/

What? You look fine to me. :D

What? You look fine to me. :D

That's terribly kind of you to say, but at 5'7" and 13 stone I could do with losing a few more pounds! If I can get down to 11-and-a-bit I'll be happy. Well, marginally less grumpy. :lol:

Updated picture, since I look a bit dumpy and unenthusiastic in the last one.

christine.2013.10.04.02.sml2.jpg

And at some point I really will actually update my Oblivion "Castle Life" mod rather than just posting pictures of myself!

Indeed Vom. Really nice to finally place a face to a name. :clap:  Is that your backyard?  I`d almost kill for a space like that. :D

I would almost kill for still having all that green around, and being able to outside in just a sweater...... I am so not a fan of winter.....

Indeed Vom. Really nice to finally place a face to a name. :clap:  Is that your backyard?  I`d almost kill for a space like that. :D

It is!  We're quite proud of our personal little oasis, it used to be quite horrid but after quite a bit of work it's become a nice, peaceful place to be.  Though the shrubs are now in serious need of a haircut... that's the problem with plants, they keep growing!

Heheh... no problem if its a food garden .. the plants mature...you eat them .. no problem..:rofl:

Heheh... no problem if its a food garden .. the plants mature...you eat them .. no problem.. :rofl:

My neighbour grows food, which he unwillingly shares with the local rabbits, slugs and other wildlife!  My shrubs are a bit chewy, though.

I would almost kill for still having all that green around, and being able to outside in just a sweater...... I am so not a fan of winter.....

Think about, i spend from 60 to 100 hours in the sea in a week for all the months, 60 miles from the coast, the result is this:

1233238_3545740699811_803550960_o.jpg

Everyone say "oh it's beautiful to stay there in complete solitude, bla bla bla etc.." i think not, winter, spring, autumn or summer will never change the boringness rhythm of a sea waves :coffee:

Joking of course :thumbup:

That's a beautiful view you have there. :)

Ok, now I am motion (sea) sick... lol

Will see? lol

Actually that is my misfortune, becouse when the sea isn't in a good condiction (more then 3 meters of height waves, strong wind etc..) I'll have to go instead others that suffer from seasickness, this take me a lot of free time, well it's paid ok, but I can't buy the time lost with money :unsure:

vometia indeed, the sea can give you some beautiful moment sometimes :)