Beana

Community Picture Thread # 6

107 posts in this topic

Nice.  We've got one of those (well, slightly older model) which we really like.  Except it's black, because we couldn't otherwise agree on a colour. :lol:

Another random selfie, because that seems to be all I'm good for at present!

med_gallery_3_1_418591.jpg

Actually it is significant in that it's the beginning of my "new life": the operation happend on Saturday morning and went pretty much without ado. The selfie was from just under two days later, apart from looking rather tired and bloated I guess look remarkably human considering I'd just had major surgery. I can barely walk, though. Or sit. Or lie down. So most parts of life that we take for granted now have their own built-in impossibility. Still so glad I went through with it.

I guess that when I cleaned my files...I also cleaned my pics here... well here`s one ..

http://100_4322.jpg

Now that's what I'm talking about!  Great pic Don!

Just goofing around here...Introducing the Alduin Helm of Dragon Cover... :rofl:

AlduinhelmofDragonCover.jpg

Dragonborn, huh?  Alduin birthed a gem here, lol.   Love this shot!   But the braided beard will always be my favorite.  

Gee, the logo on that khaki hat sure looks familiar... :P

Deleted by myself.

Edited by ladyonthemoon

This time I'm on par with one post at least - fabulous Moonstrider - you look awesome, the background and light and all.

The Moonstrider appointment is not an attempt to offence you or anyone else here on TESA. It has also no connection to the game on Steam - this is my invention from many years ago.

See you around!

Edited by fredlaus