DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Steps to Survive a Horror Movie!

WhoGuru

I thought we'd have a little Halloween fun here and list any steps we can think of, ridiculous or otherwise that might help us survive if we were to find ourselves inexplicably on the doorstep of a house on Elm street. Heh.

My only rule is: Keep it clean. PG-13 remember. :P

freddykrueger.jpg

021Pennywise.jpg

the-mist-movie-poster.jpg

horror_movies.jpg

bigjason071808.jpg

I'll start off! :evil:

*Never, ever, for any reason, say any name five times while looking in a mirror in the dark. :rofl:

*Never investigate the creepy noise in the dark room alone.

Hmm I don't know about "Never investigate the creepy noise in the dark room alone". I mean on the surface it's certainly good advice, but problems you don't deal with have a tendancy to come back and bite you. Which leads me to my advice on surviving horror movies, Never investigate the creepy anything UNARMED. :D

Hmm what else;

Never flee into a dead end, or always know where your exits are.

Never, ever, say "I'll be right back".

If you seem to be having a really good day, check your back frequently. Especially a few seconds either side of your front door.

WT

You need to see more horror movies. :rofl: That will never work on account of beasties that fly in the night. CHOMP!

But movie monsters move so slow

And plus in an open field they wouldn't have the advantage of being able to pop out behind random stuff.

If you see things outside your window? Move

For those things, barracade windows, arm yourself and learn how to sleep VERY light.

In the event prehistoric monsters are created/revived or brought through other means. Know your predators

Beware raptors, they are probably as smart as you or smarter.

Beware Raptors on hoverboards, they wi.....

Per the episodes of Supernatural Mr Guru made me watch last night :rofl:

*Never go into an abandoned asylum at night.

*When you're trapped in a car, your boyfriend/girlfriend has vanished and creepy growls are outside....and the KEYS are in the ignition...DRIVE AWAY instead of getting out to have a look.

:rofl: Honestly. I was yelling at the tv.

Never go into the basement.

Don't investigate haunted houses.

Bring a mobile that has perfect reception even in the countryside.

Don't spilt up.....seriously? why do people always seem to split up or stray away from the group?

If someone get possessed....don't be moral about it, get rid of them.

Friends:

That noise you just heard is NEVER your friend returning.

Be prepared whenever a friend startles you, because something very nasty is waiting for you to relax.

If your friend splits from the group, then returns acting a little funny, immobilize or kill him/her immediately. Your friend is now one of THEM.

And...

NEVER take the 'short cut' described by the friendly weirdo with the pop eye!