DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Skyrim & Steam

Vince

It's not exactly comprehensive; then again, I had problems with numerous issues mentioned, namely projectiles never disappearing, messy dragon corpses, "mouse sensitivity" (let's hope this is the thing where you have to click on something several times only to have something else happen) and the key rebinding being totally mucked up. Having ESC exit menus instead of tab or whatever other random button or mouse-click will probably be nice, too.

Shame it doesn't mention all the other numerous embuggerences.

Randomly, I downloaded the pre-alpha of Wrye Bash for Skyrim today which revealed that the update.esm had never actually been activated. Sigh.

I dunno what your Steam is doing, but in offline mode mine clocks in at 7,612K (according to Task Manager). In online mode, it sits around ~11,000K. :shrug:

I'm randomly reminded of my first computer, which had 32K to play with. Well, when I say "32K to play with", it was usually closer to 20K by the time its operating system and the display had claimed their share.

Indeed. If you haven't yet updated to 1.2, DON'T. Unless you LIKE there being no elemental resistances and/or your dragons never being within melee range.

I realize that with Steam this may not be possible since it's "don't update me" option rarely works as advertised, even in "offline" mode. I'm still a happy 1.1 non-infected user and plan to stay that way until Bethesda goes and hires a real QA team.