DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[REQz] Shadowy mesh

DsoS

Was wondering if someone could create me a shadowy figure plane. Human shaped but at a slight angle....

angled something like this... or what you would see in a horror movie, when the shadow moves across a doorway or a hallway or something.

______

/     /

/     /

/     /

/     /

/     /

/     /

/_____/

It will be used as an activator.

If you can make it thin like the blood spots are that would be great.

The color needs to be black or dark grayish. no colored outline.

Thanks in advanced :pints:

oh arms out at an angle like it's reaching for something... (sorry was really really tired after work yesterday)

no, I'm using a script to move the mesh itself. you know how in the horror movies, there is a shadow in the hallway and it moves slowly (or fast) depending on where the main character is looking?!

Please close this.

I no longer need the shadowy figure.

if someone is working on it, you can send it to me still and I can place it in the mod at a later time.

Thanks for helping, and sorry for any inconvenience :pints:

DSoS