DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[WIPz] MiMi - Multiple Install Manager Interface

InsanitySorrow

• 5 months later...

Update:

Been working hard and trying my best to not get distracted, made more progress and now MiMi is close to 50% done :dance:. MiMi does a lot more than MOM, the big additions this time around is support for multiple games, MiMi isn't limited to Oblivion or Skyrim, on top of that the Image location isn't a static one, Images can be placed anywhere now.

MiMi_02.jpg

MiMi_01.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg21/Darkrder/TES%20Alliance/ProgressBlue.png") repeat scroll 50% 50% #333333; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 4px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 4px; border-top-left-radius: 4px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 4px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 4px; border-bottom-left-radius: 4px;'>45%

So looking forward to this. If I read that correctly, I can have my Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim directory on my E: drive and store my images on my D: drive ?

If so that is a huge bonus for me... and the ui looks fantastic :thumbup:

Thats brilliant :thumbup:

Another quick question ( I know it`s early days but I thought I`d ask ) will MIMI recognise MoM`s images ? I thinkiing here of using just MIMI for managing my existing Oblivion images when it`s up and running as well as Skyrim management. Hopefully I`ll just be able to point to these images and away we go ? :lol:

I am planning to add an option for MOM users so they can import those images into MiMi, though I haven't planned exactly how I'll do it since MiMi allows you to have the images outside of the games Dir, which could mean a long wait moving all the images :lol:

Maybe the easiest solution would be for user to move their images themselves if required, and just allow MIMI to be directed to them. Not the most elegant procedure but perhaps the easiest in the long run ?

• 2 weeks later...