DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Reclaiming Sancre Tor: Support, Thread II

DarkRider

Except for a handful of voiced scripted events, the voices in the current version of RST are silent, and there are only a few sound effects so they may escape notice. That would be my guess. :idea:

Oh thanks well thats a bummer any ideas if there will be a update with voice acting?

• 2 weeks later...

I've already played through Reclaiming Sancre Tor, and I just downloaded version 1.0.4. However, the first Phoenix Gate at Sancre Tor still hasn't appeared. Is there any way to fix this other than reinstall and play through the entire mod again?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm stuck in the Foaming Flask and Bruin and his buddy don't talk (other than Casual conversations) I Have Version 1.04 installed. (I had an earlier versions installed but never finished the Main Quest before installing 1.04)

(I was haveing trouble in Basic Training, (boxes and doors would take a long time to open, then I couldn't load my last few saves, untill I ran Wrye Bash's Abomb repair, (my saves were at 100%) everthing appeared to be Fine after that though...))

*Fast Traveled to the Stables outside, had no problems, Bruin entered the gate and told me to follow him to the Foaming Flask, when we got there he just stood, for Several hours, (I eventually nudged him over near the table by Dalu, they occasionally engage in Idle converastions,(How's the weather or whatnot) Dalu will occasionally get up and go behind the bar then return to his seat, I'm at quest stage 15 and it doesn't want to advance. I Tried evp on Bruin, (no idea what it's Supposed to do) and he had a Few more topics I could ask him, didn't do a thing for Dalu.

Guess I'll bump it ahead to 16 in the counsel. :shrug:

**So now I've got Arthmoor's Oarnge glow in the garden with No object. (tried to tcl, but couldn't find anything.) :wallbash

***I Did manage to find the Bog Beacon while fumbleing around in the nether regions(TCL) it appeared to be floating in nothingness. :candle:

Edited by Brozly

Even if you never finished the MQ you will still have dirty save data if you saved with an older version of RST loaded and that's what you're seeing with the bog beacon.

Bruin in the foaming flask seems to be a coin toss, I mentioned earlier this might not be fixed 100% until v2.0 because the missing voice files can contribute to this convo fail. Advancing via console is the only fix for now IF you encounter the bug there :ok:

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'll give it a go. There is a conflict between RST and Life Like God Statues

I loaded RST and happened to find the town of Grimms Hollow. There is a double of the Dibella statue. One at full size and one at the .6 size RST calls for. Life Like God Statues places a full sized statue of the god on top of all the wayshrines. It's nothing game breaking but it's sort of jaring to see the two statues semi melded together. There are a couple of solutions for this : (1) You could replace any wayshring alters you make changes to with the basic wayshrinealtar01.nif which would prevent the double statue problem but the alter would no longer have the wayshrine script for the god it's dedicated to. (2) You could create new RST versions of whichever wayshrine alters you are changing that have the script but are based on the wayshrinealtar01.nif or (3) Let me know which wayshrines/alters are changed in RST and I'll put out a patch for Life Like God Statues to make it RST compatable.

Edited by DarkRider
Link Removed for Content

Got through the BladeMaster, only glitches were a couple NPCs would start their Entire conversation over countinuosly. (Ghost or the Water Warrior and an apperantly random Blade, durring the attack (can Probably check for a name)) :bowdown:

*The second was Bowen Fane, but he's fine on a reload. The ghost with the Fire warrior Started to repeat, but I was able to break away from Him.(Water Warrior ghost I had to "SetStage" out, Bowen I just Counsel Killed)) :bagged: (Tried Resurrecting him, and he Still wanted to talk forever)

Edited by Brozly