DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Reclaiming Sancre Tor: Support, Thread II

DarkRider

It's not a bad on your part, the Wayshrines you used from the vanilla game resource doesn't have a statue, none of the wayshrines or wayshrine alters from the vanilla game had statues but Life Like God Statues adds full sized god statues to all the wayshrine alters except the undedicated alter. If I knew the placement of the alters you added statues to and any wayshrines you added I could create a patch for LLGS so that the big statue wouldn't be there only the smaller statue that you place.Like I said it's not game breaking but it would look much better for those few who use LLGS :)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm stuck in the Foaming Flask and Bruin and his buddy don't talk (other than Casual conversations) I Have Version 1.04 installed. (I had an earlier versions installed but never finished the Main Quest before installing 1.04)

(I was haveing trouble in Basic Training, (boxes and doors would take a long time to open, then I couldn't load my last few saves, untill I ran Wrye Bash's Abomb repair, (my saves were at 100%) everthing appeared to be Fine after that though...))

*Fast Traveled to the Stables outside, had no problems, Bruin entered the gate and told me to follow him to the Foaming Flask, when we got there he just stood, for Several hours, (I eventually nudged him over near the table by Dalu, they occasionally engage in Idle converastions,(How's the weather or whatnot) Dalu will occasionally get up and go behind the bar then return to his seat, I'm at quest stage 15 and it doesn't want to advance. I Tried evp on Bruin, (no idea what it's Supposed to do) and he had a Few more topics I could ask him, didn't do a thing for Dalu.

Guess I'll bump it ahead to 16 in the counsel.

I have this problem. stood and watch them for 12 games hours and no talky. Clean install of 1.0.4 (this was the first version I have installed) No problems with any earlier part of the mod.

I have this problem. stood and watch them for 12 games hours and no talky. Clean install of 1.0.4 (this was the first version I have installed) No problems with any earlier part of the mod.

I had that problem, too. Turn the general subtitles on in "Options" (in-game options menu, that is) and the conversation will take place.

Uh, yeah, I always have subtitles and general subtitles on. You have to when you play hundreds of mods and only a few are fully voiced.

Really? :huh: Then I'm at a loss. I also have version 1.04 and the subtitle thing worked for me. However, if I talked to either of them, their conversation either wouldn't start at all or it wouldn't finish.

Note for clarity: bolded island herein refer the one added by RCT with the with the wrecked old station and the ghost ship's dock, rather than the vanilla island with Deepscorn Hollow or Castle Dunkerlore's islands..

Major location conflict with Castle Dunkerlore 1.1.2. the route to the island (with the wrecked old station and the ghost ship's dock) goes through rock of Dunkerlore's island, and the island itself is mostly right under the Castle. (and poor lampy drowned to unconsciousness a couple times trying to get under the rocks :( ). I am experimenting with a couple of temporary console workarounds, TCL on lamplight and myself did not workout.

Edit: Setstage aaRCMQ06 6 does not work, i believe that essential scripts to advance the quest are attache to a trigger box, although I have not yet located it in the CS.

How I got it to advance:.

First I located the point that lamplight was headed to (the lamp at the land end of a dock off the island )by disabling Castle Dunkerlore .ESP, following lamplight all the way, and marking the map location in my memory. Then exit.

Then I re-enabled Castle Dunkerlore, went to the save before I disabled it (with lamplight already having stared out from the Coastguard station), TCL on myself to fly through Dunkerlore, clik on lampy to get it RefID into the console, and go to the spot. You can see the RCT lamp at the beginning of its pier sticking out for the side wall of the Dunkerlore steps leading down for CastleDcokTower to Dunkelores' pier. Do a moveto player to move lamplight to the spot and the trigger box and scripts then kick in, disabling lamplight and setting the variable for the ghost ship to then appear after midnight.

Edited by LeftyScaevola

The essential script is contingent on Lampy reaching an XMarker on the wrecked island dock, so if you just move him to player that is the workaround. At which point I believe (haven't looked yet) the quest is updated to 7 which is the advancing stage. There isn't going to be a better workaround here, that's a lot of rock in the way, it will need patching and a patch may or may not be forthcoming.

Stage 7 is correct.

Since a locations patch with Dunkelore will be some time, if ever, I recommend the the next .esp release of RCT move all to the script effects (except for setstage aaRCMQ06 7, which should remains with that trigger) happening upon reaching the marker/trigger box, to the result script box for stage 7. This will allow a much easier console workaround using jsut a

setstage aaRCMQ06 7

I appreciate the suggestions, but I won't be reworking that sequence just for an alternate work around. :no:

If you encounter bugs, please feel free to report and request support, but at this time I don't need additional eyes in the CS brainstorming fixes, we are capable of making fixes without in depth explorations and solutions from outside folks encountering bugs. Appreciate your caring, just don't need that kind of help. All I need is to know what the issue you experience is and I can handle it from there. :good:

And it's RST XD

Trying to finish "There Came A Dark Rider", but I don't have a Lost Scroll by the Mermaid Statue, there was a bottle of Spring Water, but that was all. (Don't have the Clould Ruler shop yet either (spent the last few hours rechecking all the Other locations for the scrolls I missed before I realized I allready had 4 outt of 6 :doh: ) )

Just finished the Treasure Hunt, and this was the first time I'd been to the Arborutorium. (sp?)

Only thing I can think of is either it's one of the 4 you have and you're missing two others (if you have one with a shield and katana depicted on it, that's it), OR it fell through the collision in a glitch, if that's the case try using tcl to have a look around the fountain. :)

I guess I do have that one then, according to thw Wiki page, I'm missing the First and Third (witch makes sense for the third, because the shop's not open yet, but I've been through the Priory basement and don't find it there. Maybe I Had it and left it somewhere, better try waiting for the shop to open. :unsure:

*Ok, I waited for the shop to open, found my Fith scroll (with Quest update), wasted a few hours searching Waynon.s basement. but I'm missing the Third scoll down on the Wiki page.

**Ok, I've found it (was in my Study(bad eyes, lack of sleep, just Plain Lazy)) :blush:

Well Salvia?(The Barmaid) isn't around the Foxtail Tavern, thought I had a Journal entry left on that one, but It's vaporized somehow... :shrug:

Edited by Brozly

Reclaiming Sancre Tor Playtest

Version 1.04, installed as an OMOD

Including my temporary solutions or workarounds in case any player is interested.

Mod Conflicts:

Minor conflict with Shadowcrest Vineyard. The Door(s) to the Cave of Seeing covers up back door to the dungeon under Shadowcrest Vineyard.

My solution is to ignore it. Nobody much uses that door, and if they just have to they can TCL.

Very minor conflict with 1rst Alchemy Companion Julienne. A stone slab for that mod (upon which was a legendary weapon to be found) is clipping through the last section of bridge in front of the door to the Cave of seeing.

My solution after having picked up said weapon was to disable the stone slab.

Very Minor conflict with Valley View Vineyard. Cavalry Hills farm just north of Skingrad covers up the end of the road going to Valley View Vineyard and has a very minor land tear.

My solution is to ignore it.

Mod conflict with Reaper's Bleaker's Way mod. The Abandoned shack near Bleaker's way cover and it terrain elevations cover up the new road from Reaper's mod going into Bleaker's way.

My temporary solution is, after having finished the RST quests, is to move RST to load before Reaper's Bleaker's Way, and then disable the Abandoned shack, its door, and some clutter to clear the road.

Major Conflict with Castle Dunkerlore 1.1.2 (and Quest aaRCMQ06 The Island of Half-Light)

Note for clarity: bolded island herein refer the one added by RST with the with the wrecked old coast guard station and the ghost ship's dock, rather than the vanilla island with Deepscorn Hollow or Castle Dunkerlore's islands.

The route to the island (with the wrecked old station and the ghost ship's dock) goes through the rocks of Dunkerlore's island, and the island itself is mostly right under the Castle. (and poor lampy drowned unconsciousness a couple times trying to get under the rocks).

Temporary Solution to advance the quest: First I located the point that lamplight was headed to (the lamp at the land end of a dock off the island) by disabling Castle Dunkerlore .ESP, following lamplight all the way, and marking the map location in my memory. Then exit.

Then I re-enabled Castle Dunkerlore, went to the save before I disabled it (with lamplight already having stared out from the Coastguard station), TCL on myself to fly through Dunkerlore, click on lamplight to get it RefID into the console, and go to the spot. You can see the RCT lamp at the beginning of its pier sticking out for the side wall of the Dunkerlore steps leading down for Dock Gate Tower to Dunkelore's pier. Do a moveto player to move lamplight to the spot and then the trigger box and scripts then kick in, disabling lamplight and setting the variable for the ghost ship to then appear after midnight.

Later, after the quests, to unclutter Dunkerlore, I disabled: 2 trees- xx007c55, xx007c49; 2 sets of cypress knees- xx007c58, xx007c02; dock- xx00b915; 2 wrecked buildings- xx007753, xx007bd9.

Minor Conflict with White Tower: Up hte hill south of cat's Cradle, a hugh RST tree is clipping through White Tower.

I disabled the tree xx00a972

Mod Conflict with Castle Domrose:

Minor if RST loads after Domrose; the pathgrid elevation is wrong under the exterior of the Domrose courtyard and NPCs can spawn/fall underground, and one of the RST dig spots is under the castle.

Major is Domrose loads after RST; the water level is gone for the lake by the Kyndrelle aqueduct.

Quests:

In the Horse Seller, The horse seller (usually) fails to begin his conversation with Bruin. EVP in the console on the Horse Seller and on Bruin multiple times did not help, several reloads did not trigger it, but the 2nd time I reloaded the autosave upon entering the Foaming Flask, it started.

Normal workaround is setstage aaRCMQ03 16

aaRCMQ03a has the HomerIntterogationScript (which properly goes with quest aaRCMQ03b) entered as its quest script, it does not seem to break anything.

The accursed in aaRCMQ05, The Sunken Kingdom, does an endless loop of beginning his conversation.

I used setstage aaRCMQ05 20 to advance.

The island of Half-Light worldspace has the Cell 3,3 bug screwing up the local map.

The accursed in aaRCMQ06 has an endless loop of beginning his conversation.

He was a little slower than the sunken Kingdom accursed and I could back away from him when he finished to break the loop.

Gothcorga worldspace has the Cell 3,3 bug.

If you teleport out carrying the Blade of Freezing Wind before using the door from Lost Passage to Gothcorga to Cyrodiil then you can keep the Blade of Freezing Wind.

After Into the Dragongate

Yume has NO GREETING

Conal Cosair has NO GREETING

Grandmaster Denrau has NO GREETING (but gets one back when The Finding Alessia quest starts) and he is trying to stand on Grandmaster Thierney’s mark

For a short period after the End of Into the Dragon Gate and the Beginning of the Apprentice quest, CM companions would stop following. They would go through on door or cell and then stop and you had to command them again. It started working again by itself a bit later.

RCSQ11 did not advance to stage 5 and complete. It did advance to stage 1.

Objects:

The enchantments to Chrysamere and Ice Blade of the Monarch do not seem to work

The DragonBlade has strange collision. It stands at a 45* angle on its tip, and will not lie down in a display case.

The Court of Blades roof has no collision; I went right through it while playing chapel climbing (at which I excel even more than Ida Vlinoman

An-Nagaia Mallari and Basilisk Fang are poisons but have the pink potion bottle/icon

Misc:

Pathgridding in the Arena District around the Imperial Manor seems to need adjusting; NPCs try to walk through the building.

Kaeru was standing outside her house in Cats Cradle fading in and out of visibility. I think it had something to do with trying to climbing the ladder from the lower landing to the upper landing. When I used the console to move her to the upper landing she then entered her house.

I found Tywiin Sutton, aaRCbladesCavalry01, BaseID xx00859d, RefIDxx0085a0 at 3 very widely space location between Sancre Tor and Bruma while I was moving faster (magically fortified up to around 200 speed and athletics) than he possible could. Either there were three instances of him, or he was somehow teleporting as I move along, or he was respawning as I approached different spawn points.

5 (dead) Dark Agents at Cloud Ruler Temple persist, after 23 days, Ref #s:

xx00b959

xx00b95c

xx00b95a

xx00b95d

xx00b969

xx00b96a

I note that in the CS that Dark Agents

aaRCOccultist01

aaRCOccultist02

aaRCOccultist03

aaRCOccultist04

aaRCOccultist05

aaRCOccultist06

aaRCOccultist07

aaRCOccultist07

aaRCOccultist08

are checked as quest items.

Minor north/south land tear between Stones Throw Camp and Brina Cross Inn. Looks like it is on the boundary between -45,-2 and -46,-2. From the west end of of little two section fence SW of the Stones throw cabin, go due South and it is along the edge of the hill/slope

Further, Ludus Experimentus sayeth not.

Edited by LeftyScaevola

• 4 weeks later...

Well I've been having some fun playing this excellent mod, I've just completed the Spies Like Us segment and have enjoyed it immensely. Excellent storyline that ties right back to the beggining of the game. I do have a few issues to report:

1) At the start where we go to the Foaming Flask, Bruin just stands there and does not engage in conversation with the Dunmer Horse Seller, the only way for me to get around this was to use setstage aaRCM03 16. I've noticed this has been reported a lot on the wiki but was apparrently fixed. I'm using the latest version (and have only used this version) yet this bug still seems to be here

2) After leaving the Engineering Guild after getting the info on Kurghan's wherabouts, Bruin would not follow me through the Imperial City Load Doors. The only workaround for this was to use the moveto player console command on Bruin, once we were out of the IC there were no further problems with him following me.

3) I think this is more of a Vanilla issue but towards the end Bruin had difficulty recognising me as friend or foe during combat. I think this is because I had accidently struck him while we were battling the Mythic Dawn. There were many times I had to reload because Bruin had taken me out after we had dealt with the bad guys. I did find if I got far enough away from him he would come to his senses and stop trying to kill me.

Anyway I'm having a great time with this mod and looking forward to what is in store for me now I'm a full Blade.

Artorius.

P.S. Here is my modlist if that is any help:

Active Mod Files:

01 All Natural Base.esm [Version 1.3.2]
02 Francesco's Leveled Creatures-Items Mod.esm [Version 5.0]
03 Francesco's Optional New Items Add-On.esm [Version 5.0]
04 Cobl Main.esm [Version 1.73]
05 Open Cities Resources.esm [Version 4.1.3]
06 Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm [Version 1.34]
07 Mart's Monster Mod.esm [Version 3.7b3p3]
08 TamrielTravellers.esm [Version 1.39c]
09 FCOM_Convergence.esm [Version 0.9.9MB3]
0A Armamentarium.esm [Version 1.35]
0B Artifacts.esm [Version 1.1]
0C Fundament.esm [Version ision]
0D CustomSpellIcons.esm
0E Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp [Version 3.4.1]
0F UOPS Additional Changes.esp
10 DLCShiveringIsles.esp
11 Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp [Version 1.5.0]
12 USIPS Additional Changes.esp
13 SM Plugin Refurbish - SI.esp [Version 1.30]
14 Francesco's Creatures and Items Resources.esp [Version 5.0]
15 Francesco's Optional Chance of Stronger Bosses.esp [Version 5.0]
16 Francesco's Optional Chance of Stronger Enemies.esp [Version 5.0]
17 Francesco's Optional Chance of More Enemies.esp [Version 5.0]
18 Francesco's Optional Leveled Guards.esp [Version 5.0]
++ FCOM_Francescos.esp [Version 0.9.9]
++ FCOM_FrancescosItemsAddOn.esp [Version 0.9.9]
19 FCOM_FrancescosNamedBosses.esp [Version 0.9.9]
1A Atmospheric Loading Screens - Random Quotes.esp
1B All Natural.esp [Version 1.33]
1C All Natural - SI.esp [Version 1.3.2]
++ All Natural - MMM Patch.esp [Version 1.3]
1D Immersive Interiors.esp [Version 0.8.1]
1E Idle Dialogue.esp [Version 1.3]
++ Symphony of Violence.esp
1F Atmospheric Oblivion.esp
20 Distant Chapel Bells.esp
21 PCSoundRhett.esp [Version 2.6]
22 Sounds of Cyrodiil.esp [Version 1.1]
23 Storms & Sound.esp
24 Rainbows.esp
25 WindowLightingSystem.esp
26 1em_GiveAGift.esp [Version 1.2]
27 AliveWaters_nofish.esp
28 Chapel Tithe.esp
++ Item interchange - Extraction.esp [Version 0.78]
29 Paladin.esp
2A PTFallingStars.esp
2B Q - More and Moldy Ingredients v1.1.esp
2C Enhanced Economy.esp [Version 5.4.3]
2D kuerteeIgnoringTheMainQuestHasConsequences.esp
2E Display Stats.esp [Version 2.0.1]
2F DropLitTorchOBSE.esp [Version 2.4]
30 FormID Finder4.esp
31 kuerteeCleanUp.esp
32 kuerteeSittableRocks.esp
33 Musical Immersion 1.0.esp
34 P1DmenuEscape.esp
35 Quest Log Manager.esp [Version 1.3.2]
36 skycaptains NPCFF.esp
37 StatCleaner.esp
38 Dynamic Map.esp [Version 2.1.1]
39 Map Marker Overhaul.esp [Version 3.9.3]
3A Map Marker Overhaul - SI additions.esp [Version 3.9.3]
3B Enhanced Hotkeys.esp [Version 2.3.1]
3C DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
3D DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.5]
** Mehrunes_mobs.esp
** DLCMehrunesRazor Vwalk.esp
3E SM Plugin Refurbish - MehrunesRazor.esp [Version 1.30]
3F Sounds of Cyrodiil - Mehrune's Razor Add-On.esp [Version 1.0]
40 DLCSpellTomes.esp
++ DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.1]
++ MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
** Armamentium female.esp
41 Weapon Expansion Pack for Oblivion Nthusiasts.esp [Version 1.03]
++ Francesco's No Reduced Backwards Running.esp
42 Cobl Glue.esp [Version 1.73]
43 OCR+COBL Luggage Patch.esp
44 Cobl Si.esp [Version 1.63]
45 Bob's Armory Oblivion.esp
46 Loth's Blunt Weapons for Npcs.esp
++ FCOM_LothsBluntWeapons.esp [Version 0.9.9]
47 Oblivion WarCry EV.esp [Version 1.09]
48 FCOM_WarCry.esp [Version 0.9.9MB5]
49 Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp [Version 1.34]
** Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul Vwalk.esp
** OMOBS_SI.esp [Version 2.0]
++ ArmamentariumLLVendors.esp [Version 1.35]
4A ArmamentariumArtifacts.esp [Version 1.35]
** OOO 1.32-Cobl.esp [Version 1.72]
4B FCOM_Convergence.esp [Version 0.9.9Mb3]
++ FCOM_EntropicOrderRebalance.esp [Version 0.9.9beta2]
4C FCOM_RealSwords.esp [Version 0.9.9]
++ FCOM_DurabilityAndDamage.esp [Version 0.9.9]
++ FCOM_SpawnRatesStronger.esp [Version 0.9.9Mb3]
++ FCOM_SaferRoads.esp [Version 0.9.9]
++ FCOM_LessRats.esp [Version 0.9.9]
++ FCOM_LessReaversInGates.esp [Version 0.9.9]
++ Mart's Monster Mod - Looting NPCs & Creatures.esp [Version 3.7b3p3]
4D Mart's Monster Mod - Safer Quest Locations.esp [Version 3.7b3p3]
++ Mart's Monster Mod - Slof Horses Complete.esp [Version 3.7b3p3]
++ TamrielTravellerAdvscript.esp [Version 1.40Alpha]
4E TamrielTravellers4OOO.esp [Version 1.39c]
** TamrielTravellers4OOO Vwalk.esp
++ TamrielTravellersItemsnpc.esp [Version 1.39c]
4F ShiveringIsleTravellers.esp [Version 1.39c]
** ShiveringIsleTravellers Vwalk.esp
++ FCOM_TamrielTravelers.esp [Version 0.9.9]
++ FCOM_BobsGuardUnity.esp [Version 0.9.9]
++ FCOM_HungersUnitySI.esp [Version 0.9.9]
** FCOM_FriendlierFactions.esp [Version 0.9.9]
++ FCOM_MoreRandomSpawns.esp [Version 0.9.9]
++ FCOM_MoreRandomItems.esp [Version 0.9.9]
++ Mart's Monster Mod - Shivering Isles.esp [Version 3.7b3p3]
++ ArmamentariumLL4OOO.esp [Version 2.01]
++ ArmamentariumLLMagicOOO.esp [Version 1.35]
** Fransfemale.esp
++ MMM-Cobl.esp [Version 1.73]
** EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer4FCOM.esp
50 EM_CompInnsleeping.esp [Version 0.9]
51 TalosBridgeGateHouse.esp
52 AleswellHomeQuest.esp
53 AleswellCOBLaddon.esp
54 Artifacts.esp [Version 1.1]
** ArtifactsFemaleArmor.esp
++ Artifacts - ArmaCompleteAddon.esp [Version 1.0]
55 EM_RedRoseManor.esp [Version 2.0]
56 EMRedRoseAddonCOBL.esp
57 Kragenir's Death Quest.esp [Version 2.11]
** Kragenir's Death Quest Vwalk.esp
58 KDQ - Rural Line Additions.esp
59 LetThePeopleDrink.esp [Version 2.6]
5A Region Revive - Lake Rumare.esp
** Region Revive - Lake Rumare Vwalk.esp
5B StopDarkBrotherhood.esp
5C The Ayleid Steps.esp [Version 3.4]
** The Ayleid Steps Vwalk.esp
5D Valenwood Improved.esp
5E Vampire Hunting - Order of the Virtuous Blood.esp
** Vampire Hunting - Order Of The Virtuous Blood Vwalk.esp
5F Valenwood Improved Vampire Hunting Patch.esp
60 VHBloodlines 1.2.esp [Version 1.5.6]
** VHBloodlines 1.2 Vwalk.esp
++ Vampire Hunting Bloodlines Patch.esp
61 Cyrodiil Travel Services.esp [Version 3.0.5]
** Cyrodiil Travel Services Vwalk.esp
62 za_bankmod.esp
63 AFK_ICTempleCleanup.esp [Version 1.0.LtPD]
64 BrumaGuildReconstructed.esp [Version 1.0.1]
65 Knights.esp
66 Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.1.2]
** Knights Vwalk.esp
** EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp
++ SM Plugin Refurbish - Knights.esp [Version 1.06]
67 OCC-KOTN-Patch.esp [Version 3.0]
68 Sounds of Cyrodiil - KOTN Add-on.esp [Version 1.0]
69 The Lost Spires.esp
++ OCR + Lost Spires Patch.esp [Version 3.0]
** The Lost Spires Vwalk.esp
6A AFK_Weye.esp [Version 2.32.COBL]
** AFK_Weye Vwalk.esp
6B Rumare-AFK_Weye Patch.esp [Version 2.2]
++ FCOM_Knights.esp [Version 0.9.9Mb3]
6C ElsweyrAnequina.esp
6D Unofficial Elsweyr Anequina Patch.esp
++ ElsweyrAnequina - Races HGEC-Robert.esp [Version 1.2]
** ElsweyrAnequina Vwalk.esp
6E Reaper's Esmeralda's Desert Manor.esp
++ Reaper's Esmeralda's Desert Manor Quickfix.esp
6F Elsweyr plantations & co..esp
70 Tales from Elsweyr Anequina.esp
71 ElsweyrValenwoodImprovedPatch.esp
72 ReclaimSancreTor.esp [Version 1.0.4]
** ReclaimSancreTor Vwalk.esp
73 road+bridges.esp [Version 4.6.3]
74 Faregyl.esp [Version 2.0.8]
75 Faregyl+Anequina Patch.esp [Version 2.0]
** Faregyl Vwalk.esp
76 Feldscar.esp [Version 1.0.13]
** Feldscar Vwalk.esp
77 Gottshaw Village.esp [Version 1.0]
** Gottshaw Village Vwalk.esp
78 Molapi.esp [Version 1.0.1]
79 PTMudwater.esp
7A Reedstand.esp [Version 1.0.4]
7B Urasek.esp [Version 1.0.3]
7C Vergayun.esp [Version 2.0.2]
** Vergayun Vwalk.esp
7D xuldarkforest.esp [Version 1.0.5]
++ LostSpires-DarkForest patch.esp
7E xulStendarrValley.esp [Version 1.2.2]
7F xulTheHeath.esp
80 XulEntiusGorge.esp
81 xulFallenleafEverglade.esp [Version 1.3.1]
++ LostSpires-Everglade patch.esp
++ Anequina-Fallenleaf-Patch.esp
++ Valenwood Improved - Fallenleaf Everglade EV - Patch.esp [Version 1.0]
82 xulColovianHighlands_EV.esp [Version 1.2.1]
83 xulChorrolHinterland.esp [Version 1.2.2]
** xulChorrolHinterland Vwalk.esp
84 xulBeachesOfCyrodiilLostCoast.esp [Version 1.6.4]
85 xulBravilBarrowfields.esp [Version 1.3.3]
** xulBravilBarrowfields Vwalk.esp
86 xulLushWoodlands.esp [Version 1.3.1]
87 xulAncientYews.esp [Version 1.4.3]
88 xulAncientRedwoods.esp [Version 1.6]
89 xulCloudtopMountains.esp [Version 1.0.3]
++ RST+Cloudtop Mountains.esp [Version 1.1]
8A xulArriusCreek.esp [Version 1.1.3]
8B xulPatch_AY_AC.esp [Version 1.1]
++ AFK_Weye Arrius_Creek Patch.esp
8C xulRollingHills_EV_withoutWheat.esp [Version 1.3.3]
** xulRollingHills_EV_withoutWheat Vwalk.esp
8D xulPantherRiver.esp
8E xulRiverEthe.esp [Version 1.0.2]
++ Valenwood Improved - River Ethe EV - Patch.esp [Version 1.0]
8F xulBrenaRiverRavine.esp [Version 1.1.1]
** xulBrenaRiverRavine Vwalk.esp
90 xulImperialIsle.esp [Version 1.6.7]
** xulImperialIsle Vwalk.esp
91 RegionReviveLakeRumare-ImperialIsle patch.esp [Version 1.3.4]
92 TalosGatehouse + ULImperialIsle.esp
93 wb_TBG_RR-LR_UL-II_patch.esp
94 xulBlackwoodForest.esp [Version 1.1.0]
95 xulCheydinhalFalls.esp [Version 1.0.1]
96 xulAspenWood.esp [Version 1.0.2]
** xulAspenWood Vwalk.esp
97 xulSkingradOutskirts.esp [Version 1.0.2]
** xulSkingradOutskirts Vwalk.esp
++ RST+Skingrad Outskirts.esp [Version 1.1]
98 xulSnowdale.esp [Version 1.0.4]
++ Feldscar+Snowdale Patch.esp [Version 1.0.2]
++ OOO-Snowdale Patch.esp [Version 1.1]
99 xulCliffsOfAnvil.esp [Version 1.12]
9A OOO-CliffsOfAnvil patch.esp [Version 1.2]
** xulCliffsOfAnvil Vwalk.esp
++ RST+Cliffs of Anvil.esp [Version 1.1]
9B xulSilverfishRiverValley.esp [Version 1.0.2]
++ Lost Spires + Silverfish River Patch.esp [Version 1.0]
9C xulJerallGlacier.esp [Version 1.0.0]
9D OOO-JerallGlacier patch.esp [Version 1.0]
9E xulTheEasternPeaks.esp [Version 1.0]
** xulTheEasternPeaks Vwalk.esp
9F KragenirsDeathQuest-UniqueLandscapes Merged patch.esp [Version 2.0]
A0 Sutch Village.esp [Version 1.0.2]
++ LostCoast + SutchVillage Patch.esp [Version 1.0]
A1 Open Cities New Sheoth.esp [Version 2.0]
A2 Open Cities Outer Districts.esp [Version 4.1.1]
A3 Open Cities Reborn.esp [Version 1.1.3]
A4 ImpeREAL Empire - Unique Castles - All The Castles - OCR.esp [Version 1.1.5]
++ OCR + OOO Patch.esp [Version 3.0.1]
++ OCR+ULCH Patch.esp [Version 1.0.3]
++ OCC-COBL-Wells.esp
++ NRB4+UL-II+OCOD Patch.esp [Version 3.0.3]
++ OCR+ULBWForest Patch.esp [Version 1.0.2]
++ RST+OCR Patch.esp [Version 1.1]
++ OCR+Cheydinhal Falls Patch.esp [Version 1.1]
++ RST+Cheydinhal Falls.esp [Version 1.1]
++ OCR+ULSkingradOutskirts Patch.esp [Version 2.0]
A5 Sounds of Cyrodiil - OC Reborn Patch.esp [Version 1.0]
++ NRB4+RR Patch.esp [Version 2.1]
A6 Harvest [Flora].esp [Version 3.0.1]
++ Harvest [Flora] - Shivering Isles.esp [Version 3.0.0]
A7 HUD Status Bars.esp [Version 5.3.2]
A8 kuerteeInventoryIsABackpack.esp
++ GotNoClass.esp
A9 PersuasionOverhaul.esp [Version 1.43]
++ PersuasionOverhaul_OOO.esp [Version 1.2]
++ PersuasionOverhaul_MMM.esp [Version 1.2]
AA kuerteeGoldIsAnInventoryItem.esp
++ Sexy Dark Seducer & Golden Saint Armour.esp
AB Soulgem Magic.esp [Version 2.0]
AC StarX Vampire Deaths.esp
AD Toggleable Quantity Prompt.esp [Version 3.2.0]
AE Quest Award Leveling SI.esp
AF Quest Award Leveller.esp
++ Quest Award Leveller - Mehrunes Razor.esp
++ Quest Award Leveller - Knights of the Nine.esp
B0 StarX Vanilla Vampires Revised.esp
B1 StarX VVR_OOO_FCOM Patch.esp
++ Starx-OVB Patch.esp
B2 SupremeMagicka.esp [Version 0.90b]
B3 SM_ShiveringIsles.esp [Version 0.90]
++ SM_DLCSpellTome.esp [Version 0.90]
++ SM_OOO.esp [Version 0.90]
++ SM_MMM.esp [Version 0.90]
++ SM_COBL.esp [Version 0.90]
B4 SM_EnchantStaff.esp [Version 0.90]
++ SM_NoSpellLights.esp [Version 0.90]
++ SM_Scrolls.esp [Version 0.90]
++ SM_SigilStone.esp [Version 0.90]
B5 MidasSpells.esp
B6 OC+Midas Magic Patch.esp
B7 Midas OscuroGems.esp
++ Midas Betterholy.esp
++ Mart's Monster Mod - Midas Creature Ingredients.esp
++ Midas Tigernolevel OBSE.esp
B8 Midas BeastFortify Fix OBSE.esp
B9 Friendlier Summons.esp
BA EnchantmentRestore.esp
++ EnchantmentRestore_Wells.esp
BB MigLockpicking.esp [Version 1.7]
BC RenGuardOverhaul.esp
BD kuerteeBattleFatigueAndInjuries.esp
++ kuertee MMM OnLoadCS disabled hmf effects.esp
BE Bundlement.esp [Version ision]
BF nGCD.esp
C0 nGCD Oghma Infinium.esp
++ Immediate Character Generation.esp
** Cava Obscura - Cyrodiil.esp
** Cava Obscura - SI.esp
** Cava Obscura - Filter Patch For Mods.esp
++ Item interchange - Placement for FCOM.esp [Version 0.78]
++ Item interchange - Option, Ingredients in Bulk.esp [Version 0.78]
C1 Useful Houses.esp [Version 2.0]
C2 1em_Vilja.esp [Version 4.04]
** 1em_Vilja MMM FCOM Fix.esp
C3 ViljainAleswell.esp [Version 1.3]
C4 ViljainRedRoseManor.esp [Version 1.2]
C5 bgBalancingEVCore.esp [Version 10.52EV-D]
++ EVE_KhajiitFix.esp
** TamrielTravellers Cosmetics Cobl or RBP.esp
C6 bgMagicEV.esp [Version 1.7EV]
** bgMagicEV Vwalk.esp
++ bgMagicSpellTomes_for_WryeBash.esp [Version 1.68EV]
++ bgMagicItemSigil.esp [Version 1.68EV]
++ bgMagicEVStartspells.esp [Version 1.68EV]
C7 bgMagicBonus.esp [Version 1.7EV]
++ bgMagicEVAddEnVar.esp [Version 1.68EV]
C8 bgMagicEVPaperChase.esp [Version 1.68EV]
++ bgMagicAlchemy.esp [Version 1.57]
++ bgMagicPotionNumberSoulGemValue.esp [Version 1.68UV]
++ bgBalancingEVOptionalMoreEyes.esp [Version 10]
** bgBalancingEVOptionalNPCDiversity, TNR Merge.esp [Version 10.0EV-D]
++ bgBalancingEVOptionalFCOMAdditions.esp [Version 10.]
C9 bgBalancingEVLAMEAddition.esp [Version 10.51EV-D]
++ bgBalancingEVLAMEGlue.esp [Version 10.0EV-D1.62EV]
++ Disable Tutorial Text.esp
CA Automatic Timescale.esp [Version 1.1.1]
** [GFX]_Initial_Glow-all.esp
** bgMagicEVShader.esp [Version 1.7EV]
++ bgMagicShaderLifeDetect.esp [Version 1.68]
++ kuertee bgMagicEVShader default drain effects.esp
++ bgMagicLightningbolt.esp
CB Companion Compatibility.esp
** Sensual Walks.esp
** Sensual Walks SI.esp
** Sensual Walks SI DS + GS.esp
++ NRB4 OCReborn Road Record.esp
++ Cobl Filter Late MERGE ONLY.esp [Version 1.53]
++ OOO Harvest Containers Filter patch for mods.esp [Version 1.03]
** All Natural - Indoor Weather Filter For Mods.esp [Version 1.3.2]
++ Storms & Sound - Filter Patch.esp
CC Bashed Patch, 0.esp
CD Duke Patricks - Magic you can believe in.esp
CE Duke Patricks - Near Miss Magic And Arrows Alert The Target.esp [Version 7.1]
CF Duke Patricks - Fresh Kills Now Alert The NPCs.esp [Version 4]
D0 Duke Patricks - Melee Combat NO RECOIL.esp [Version 5.9]
D1 Duke Patricks - Combat Archery.esp [Version 7.3.5]
D2 Duke Patricks - Safe Save.esp [Version 3.2]
D3 Duke Patricks - Philosophers Stone Artifacts.esp [Version 4.2]
D4 Duke Patricks - Fortress of Fear.esp
D5 Duke Patricks - Combat Magic II.esp
00  Oblivion.esm

There are several mods at the Nexus the raise the number of friendly fire hits before an NPC turns hostile.

The thing was that even raising Max Ally Hits to 15 with Wrye Bash I still ended up with Bruin hostile to me. If I got away from him he would stop attacking (presumably that script kicking in that you talked about Darkrider)

The accursed in aaRCMQ05, The Sunken Kingdom, does an endless loop of beginning his conversation.

I used setstage aaRCMQ05 20 to advance.

I also get this issue as well.

Artorius.

I'm replaying RST and I ran into the "Jules Cullen is missing" issue. I downloaded the temp bugfix, but she still didn't show up. Also, Lieutenant Phinan Kulzak walked up to me began an endless conversation loop*. The only fix that worked for me was reverting back to V 1.0.4 and using PRID to get Jules to appear. When I loaded RST in the CS to find her ID, I encountered a couple of errors that may or may not cause issues later.

Error 1:

Unable to find script (0105c691) on owner object "aaRCIceChestLidCollOpen"

Error 2:

Reference attached to wrong cell for this location:

REFR Form (0101935C) to STAT form 'RockGreatForest645' (0003D050) in cell 'Wilderness' (010022D7) (4, 0) in WorldSpace 1RCTuathDanan (00850F6E)

Another oddity I encountered was with a quest marker that shouldn't have appeared. Just after I was told to seek the Water Warrior, I found a quest marker directing me to the Cave of Seeing*. The marker disappeared at some point after I left Sancre Tor to travel there.

There's also a minor cosmetic issue with the new apartment in the IC Market District: the two benches by the table ( in cell aaRCImperialApartmentInt) are floating in the air, rather than resting on the floor.

There is a potential issue with the pathgrid around the Imperial Manor in the IC Arena district. Near the southeast corder, there are two nodes (circled here) partially within the .nif and liked together in a way that's impossible for NPCs to traverse.

* This is because Phinan's class is "Guard" but his race is Breton. If the Player has a bounty (which I did for attacking Grandmother), any guard that lays eyes on him/her will approach and engage in conversation. If the guard is an Imperial, he/she will go through the "You've violated the law" dialogue. If the guard is any other race (as in the case of Phinan), they will be unable to engage in the proper "Arrest" dialogue (which seems to be tied specifically to Imperials) and immediately re-engage you in conversation every time you exit the dialogue menu. This will pose a problem for all custom guards in Sancre Tor that aren't Imperials.

*The map marker is listed as "Cave of Seeing", but the in game cell name is "Cavern of Seeing".

The thing was that even raising Max Ally Hits to 15 with Wrye Bash I still ended up with Bruin hostile to me. If I got away from him he would stop attacking (presumably that script kicking in that you talked about Darkrider)

I do not know about the Wrye Bash setting for friendly hits, but IIRC some of the mods doing this only affected NPC on NPC hits and not PC on NPC hits, so there may be two different settings to deal with. Edited by LeftyScaevola

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just spent much of today playing RST, and I'm blown away by how much it feels like I've walked into the 'part 2' section of Oblivion, meant for after the main quest.

I managed to get up to the beginning of Spies like us, and have only noticed a pair of conflicts, and one bug;

1) The cell door in the Earth Warrior quest has another door directly behind it, blocking access to the prisoner. I suspect this is a conflict with Better Dungeons. I simply disabled the door in the console, a patch could simply remove the doors Better Dungeons adds.

2) The phoenix gate in the dungeon from the Fire Warrior quest was covered by a stone slab; I'm pretty sure this is a conflict with StarX Vanilla Vampires revised. TCL allowed me to get it, but this one might need to be moved about 1-2 feet out from the wall, as I would never have found it had I not been looking for it (thank you, walkthroughs!).

3) Good ole Rowan didn't offer me Southwind, despite me allowing him to guide me around everywhere. Not a major issue, I just don't know what's causing it to fail.

Oh, and only one other thing to bring up (Not so much a bug, more wishlisting), but perhaps in a later edition you could add to the script of 'Requisitions' that a player of level 30 and above doesn't have to give up their weapons and items if they don't want to (based on... let's say word of your deeds making the 'training' more a formality than a necessity). I 'cheated' (see Midas chest) when I found out I'd have to give up my stuff, but attempted to play through with the items given. Believe me; fighting vampires pumped up by Unholy Darkness and StarX is practically impossible without my original kit, and standard bandits not added by RST are frothy machines of death compared to me as well. Just a possible balancing thought!

Phenomenal mod... It surprises me how many quests I've run into just out of the blue that turned out to be from this; for instance, I originally thought Brise was added by Chorrol Hinterlands, and the Stormwake manor quest struck me as very Intergration-ish. Very seamlessly done!

EDIT: I've got another one to add; not sure if it's intentional though (as my current mission is described as having a time constraint). I'm on my way to the second meeting with the horse seller, and stopped off for the night along the way. When I ask Bruin to stop following me, he tells me to not be long, and then goes right back to following me, rather than going into wander mode or remaining on guard, whichever the intent was.

Edited by DragonKnightBob

• 1 month later...

Howdy. Started playing a week ago, and I must say I'm really enjoying myself; lots to do and many great sights to see. :)

Of course, since I'm posting in this thread, you can assume it hasn't all been roses. ;) But although I've run into & through a few issues, I've now hit one which I'm not sure how to best deal with.

I'm on the quest Fires Diminished, and have followed the dog Tiber into Fort Black Boot. He's reached the pillar and stopped. How do I activate the pillar? I've tried the "use" button all over it, hitting it, casting spells on it (eg "open"), and ran around the immediate area doing the same to every bit of random pillary-type architecture I can find.

I've also used TCL to find the door I'm supposed to get access to, but Tiber isn't moving and I gather he's supposed to follow me through the door (if I push him around, he stays where I leave him). So I don't want to try going through without finding this pillar thing first in case the quest breaks.

What I suspect is that the pillar isn't supposed to be "usable" until a quest stage script-thingy fires, but I've reloaded back to before Tiber reached his destination and let him wander there again, and he still just stops and sits. Should I just TCL my way through, or will I regret it later? Any other recommendations?

Other things I've ran into (most of which have been reported, but why not?):

• The claim ticket states you only have to get through training or decide to quit, then you can redeem it. The comments on the wiki refute this, stating you can't quit, and you have to run through the entire main quest line... Is the whole thing really "training"? I was scratching my head when I hit the rank of full "Blade", hadn't had any reason to enter the barracks in ages, and he still wouldn't give up the goods.
  • In the Water/Earth/etc quests, you're told to "ask around the village" for information as to where to look, but only the akavirian guards inside the temple can be questioned (as opposed to the villagers, or the guards wearing standard Blades armour).
  • The Spies Like Us questline seems a little... unpolished. I doubt many players would / could finish it without at the very least a couple of looks at the wiki.
    • Bruin didn't respond to being taken to the Imperial City until I reached the Talos Plaza area (I hopped to the market district to start with, then got confused when he still insisted I lead him to the "city" - led him to the center, to the outskirts, to the Temple of Light and back...).
    • He also didn't pay the slightest attention when asked to stop following me, at any stage of the quest.
    • Like others, I found he wouldn't even attempt to start his conversation with the horse seller (just stood at the door instead of walking up to the guy - pushing either character around the room didn't help, had to setstage past it).
    • I somehow completely lost Bruin the first time I approached Brise; I had to reload, and even then I had to push him into the actual village area. He'd run up to an empty space between houses and somehow seem to get stuck on nothing.
    • I had the luck of arriving there on Sundas, so Homer was easy to find; but on speaking to him he ran out of his house, and so the interrogation proceeded out there. Bruin ended up finishing the guy off after I was knocked over, which made the ensuing conversation a bit odd.
    • Being locked in the MD agent's houses to look for clues was a bit jarring, as it implied my character magically knew how many items to look for. A bit confusing, too, a status message (eg "You're sure you're missing something") when trying to open the door would help.
    • The statue placed on the wayshrine outside Grimm's Hollow disables it.
    • Sometimes the quest log doesn't keep up; you may be looking for the next destination, and it's still telling you to do something at the previous one. Or perhaps talk to someone you just killed. It also seems to be deliberately unhelpful in certain cases where it does update on time... For example, it offers no tips on where to find Cat's Cradle, nor do you get a quest / map marker. The wiki suggests the boat is supposed to get you there, but I found no way to activate it.
    • The trial felt a bit weird... the accusations were serious, yet I went through it fully armed and with a single old man to escort me there.

[*]Some doors in Tir Asleigh don't open, with no explanation as to why. Ditto for the houses on the island just off the Topal Bay Coast Guard Station.

[*]The ghost stuck with the Water Curse repeated his conversation until I found I could stop him speaking to me by holding the cast button. And even then, if I didn't move away and grab the thing, he'd still try to follow me around and jabber some more. The Earth Curse guy also repeated his piece, but only once. Wind Stone guy didn't have this problem.

[*]The quest log also doesn't mention anything about looking for an unlit lamp-post to get the ghost ship to appear (or even a reminder that you're supposed to look for any sort of lamp at all); instead of searching for a ghost on the shore like you're asked, you've got to activate a bit of architecture?

[*]After collecting the Earth Curse, further conversations with Edic have you asking more about the accursed man instead of, say, offering the poor chap a way out. ;)

[*]After beating some sense into Ragnor, I couldn't get out of his chamber. Activating the door out caused my cursor to blink and nothing more. I reloaded to an earlier point and re-did the entire maze, which did the trick. I somewhat suspect this had something to do with the messenger from Kvatch Rebuilt running in during my first attempt, then running out; I guess he somehow disabled the door for me but I mention it in case there's another explanation. The second time around I waited for him to arrive before I went through that final door into the King's chamber.

[*]The biologist, once free of his cell, doesn't attempt to leave it.