DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

General News

DarkRider

General News Feed

Hail Allies, Ambassadors, Patrons, and Staff :salute:

Just a few points of general news here, thought I'd just toss it all in one big news thread to keep everyone in the know. If you have questions on any of these topics feel free to post them here. :yes:

• Skyrim Mods: The Skyrim section of the downloads manager is now open for business so those of you creating resources, desktops, etc before the CK releases, you may begin uploading your Skyrim goodies at your leisure.

• Halloween Challenge: Due to Skyrim's release I have finally made the difficult call to cancel the Halloween Challenge...and put it out of its misery. I will be debugging and uploading what is finished AS IS, for folks to play with if they like, or use for resource material. That means no support, no voting, and no official challenge. I think it was just a case of bad timing, but this challenge seemed quite doomed from the onset and the player interest just isn't there now. It's way too far past Halloween to even garner interest as a holiday oddity. So, big thanks go out to everyone who did participate, my hope is that next year's challenge will be in much better shape, sorry this one didn't pan out. :ouch:

• Salute to Skyrim: The Salute to Skyrim contest is now closed. The staff will be evaluating the entries and awarding prizes within the next week or so. We are currently waiting for our secret grand prize to arrive in the mail from our friends at Bethesda Softworks. :woot: Once it's here I will make the announcement and award the winners so stay tuned on that front :clap:

• Skyrim Modding School: A general announcement here for those who have been asking, we do plan on having a Skyrim Modding School. The scholars have been onboard for some time now and are prepared to chew up the new material and present new classes as soon as the CK is available for us to dissect it and present it in a beginner format. :smarty: Those classes still needing completion in the Oblivion School will be completed. Worldbuilding 101 will be opening soon with part 102 to follow.

• Site Upgrade: We are still planning a software update for the site this winter. No news on that immediately pending though, we'll keep you posted on when that will be happening long before we start. Hopefully the site down time will be brief, but we do foresee some downtime.

That's been the news :salute: