DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Official Skyrim Character Thread

DarkRider

Cerize was almost killed at Helgen just because of Ulfric Stormcloak and his rebellion. She had thirty years of good life and happiness in Skyrim before the rebellion came along and she lost everything. After Helgen, she quickly joined the Imperial Legion to restore order and happiness to the land torn apart and she's now a battle-hardened soldier in the Emperor's Legion. She won't rest until the ungodly Stormcloak Rebellion is put down. For Emperor Titus Meden II and the Empire!

TESV2011-11-1800-53-01-13.jpg

TESV2011-11-1723-52-09-76.jpg

TESV2011-11-1619-08-53-43.jpg

TESV2011-11-1814-08-46-13.jpg

Edited by Antiscamp
  • Upvote 1

G R O N D

SkyrimGrond03.jpg

He hails from Solsthiem.

SkyrimGrond.jpg

He came to Skyrim, land of his longfathers, seeking his fortune, expecting hard drinking and grand adventure. Instead, he said the wrong thing to the wrong man, and was promptly sentenced to the block.

SkyrimGrond02.jpg

Since, very strange things have happened within him. His story still unfolds...

• Upvote 1

Since I lack any imagination, my eponymous Oblivion character is back for another outing. Shame I struggled to get her to look especially alike, maybe I can tweak her appearance once the CK and a Bash port appear...

vsk-1-s.jpg

I've come up with some contrived excuse about the Hero of Kvatch receiving a summons, lots of irresponsible mucking about with portals at the Mages Guild, and fried breakfasts to explain the unwilling and not entirely toned Breton's sudden appearance 200 years hence. Not sure how convincing it is, but it's less unconvincing than using a similar excuse to explain her presence in post apocalyptic DC! :lol:

Duluk gro-Snagarz. He's an Orc warrior who lived as a bandit before being captured by the legion. After his pardon he decided to fight for them as they helped his people after the sacking of Orsinium.

No pictures, but he's just an Orc in heavy armour with a mace and shield who bashes everything to death. Fun times.

Sadly, I only have this for 360. Still trying to pay off that PC. :P

I'm working on getting a capture card so I can at least show you guys my characters.

Skal-Tel: Argonian

"Those damned Imperials. They tried to kill an innocent such as myself! Everyone heard at that execution that I was not on that list, but that spineless captain still ordered my execution! Praise Sithis that dragon came along. He takes care of his children. Of course I would join the Stormcloaks after I escaped that damned village during the dragon attack. I was brought in with them and practically branded as one; might as well kill like one, right? Eventually they came to accept me, depend on me. They were my new family now. Whatever I had had before I had given up when I was captured.

"Later I would get myself involved 'accidentally' with the Dark Brotherhood. Truth was that I had been seeking them for months and had finally tracked them down, though I must say that it was a rather ingenious way in which I got myself accepted into their family. It wasn't easy, but I managed. I wasn't exactly the 'typical murderer. Not many of them used their magic as I did for their advantage. My illusion skills, coupled with Alteration certainly made things a lot easier and sometimes entertaining.

"It soon became apparent, however, that my interests changed as often as the seasons, and soon I was off in search of other adventure. I finally came to realize that I may never settle down, but instead wander and explore to the end of my days. I met a man in a town called Riften and he asked me a favor. He wanted to put someone out of business. There was some good pay in it backed by my strong pride in my skills so I eagerly obliged. Later he told me about the 'organization', as he called it, that he was with. Deciding that it was nothing more than a new page in the history of my life I decided to join, and, I have to admit, their line of work was quite... tantalizing..."

Just a small recount from my character's perspective. Yea, he's a mage. Argonian mage. Specializes in Conjuration and Destruction. Decided to go with this build second since I had yet to play a pure mage. :P

Dasha Voo : After a sharp hit in the head and the event of almost having her head chopped off she suffers from a case of permanent amniesia and a bad case of post traumatic stress disorder thanks to being bound and attacked by a dragon. so who she was is unknown but who she will be is a HERO....... that was nice and vague huh?

http://tesalliance.org/forums/uploads/1322160688/gallery_12662_279_718.jpg

http://tesalliance.org/forums/uploads/1322160688/gallery_12662_279_36757.jpg

http://tesalliance.org/forums/uploads/1321985255/gallery_12662_279_229383.jpg

Edited by comrad1980

• 4 weeks later...

Caradhwen

Breton Warrior

Born the 4th of Heartfire 4E 179

Great, great, grand daughter of my character Carah from Oblivion, and Roliand of the Blades.

Member of the Circle

Married to Farkas

Believes that Skyrim should be governed by it's own people, but is unsure of Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak's intensions.

She is afraid of heights, doesn't eat red meat, sleeps nude, enjoys meditating at the Skyforge, and says no to drugs.

SavoirsHideRetextureFSm.jpg

CaradhwenTesA.jpg

Edited by Carah

• 3 weeks later...

Haven't posted on this forum in a while. This is my character, Don't have much of a backstory yet though:

Name: Hansi

Nord Warrior

Backstory so far: Lived in several villages throughout Skyrim, Solstheim, and northern Cyrodiil before finally being found crossing the border into Skyrim by Imperial troops. An attempted execution has made him a sworn enemy of the Legion, and he plans on joining the Stormcloaks someday (this outfit is from the dead Stormcloak when you choose to escape with Ralof).

sztyle.jpg

Great characters everyone! I especially like Dollparts' and Carah's characters. Great job on the faces.

Hatsune Miku

gallery_205_82_54400.jpg

Stats

Class - Dark Paladin

Level - 80 (one more level to go!!!)

Relevant Perks trees - one handed, heavy armor, restoration, sneak, archery, smithing

Max damage - 3000+ sneak attack, 500+ dual wield (more with potions)

armor rating - normally around 500 because she doesn't like any helmets and prefers ebony, but with a full suit of legendary daedric armor it's over 1000

gallery_205_82_177435.jpg

casting guardian circle

Equipment

Ebony Mail, ebony Gauntlets of eminent wielding, ebony boots of muffling, various amulets and rings for different situations

dual legendary daedric swords enchanted with absorb health and stamina, and a daedric dagger for sneak attacks, nightingale bow and ebony arrows

gallery_205_82_98597.jpg

Backstory

Miku (named in honor of everyone's favorite blue haired vocaloid) started off as a righteous paladin, saving the world and honoring the warrior's code. However, she became bored and decided to pursue other avenues of adventure through the thieves guild and the dark brotherhood. Enthralled by power she climbed to the top of these organizations and was bestowed all their dark powers as well.

Edited by Rowan

• 3 months later...

NewGersillaFace.jpg

Gersilla..my character from so many games. Started out in a D&D type of game while in college. Born the eldest of twins to the Earl of The Mallorn Forrest. Gersilla ( Gerstly ) was born male and encountered an artifact while a teenager that slowly over a period of months changed gender from male to female. Feeling she shamed her family by being unable to pass along the family name, she left home and has wandered for years ( and in many games ). Her twin sister Helina managed to catch up with her in Cyrodiil and they spent a number of years together before Helina went on to seek other adventures. Her partner in Oblivion was Carah, great great grandame of Caradhwen, who is the real life Carah's character in her game, and companion to Gersilla in my game. Only weapons carried is a bow...if that fails, magic is induced....last resort is running away ...yeah, she's almost as fast as a horse. Though Gersilla looks like a Bosmer, she is not. She will soon celebrate her 361st birthday.

Edited by malachidelacot
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Her name is Talathiel Redoran. I can't tell everything about her, because it's a long story (which I have going on in a blog). But here's an excerpt:

Once, when I was still living in Morrowind, I heard an outlander curse that went: “May you live in interesting times.†I used to think it was silly. Not anymore.

I am a mage, a minority in House Redoran. Falvis, one of my heavy armor aficionado cousins used to ridicule me for that. Then one day we went on a Kagouti hunt together. He was badly wounded, and I healed him. Then he shut up. Falvis joined the Imperial Legion during the Great War, I never understood why. I haven’t heard from him since.

He was one of many who left Morrowind to help fight the Thalmor in one way or another. Most of my family left too, leaving only my mother and me. It made it difficult for the rest of us to survive.

If anyone is interested in more, I invite you to read the entire blog here: http://exiled-thaumaturge.blogspot.com/

• 9 months later...

https://plus.google.com/photos/110774846673430165356/albums/5788331408178267697

https://plus.google.com/photos/110774846673430165356/albums/5824257934547960145?authkey=CO_ElvLS97u08AE

Armor: Enchanted Nordic Carved Armor

Weapon: Struntuz (Storm-Blade) Enchanted with lightning and soul trap

Skills: One handed, block, heavy armor, enchanting, smithing, restoration,

Factions: Stormcloaks, Companions, Dawnguard

Motivation: Power, struggles to control his desire for more power, seeks revenge against the Legion, Loyal to Ulfric and fully believes in the cause.

Worships Talos, Kyne, and Shor.

Character Background

Bodolf Storm-Blade
Nord
Warrior- Sword n' Board
Male
Age 26
Birthday 4E175 During the time of the Battle of the Red Ring

Midyear 12, 4E201

I was born in Cyrodiil, raised in a farm on the outskirts of Chorrol. We live out here to avoid the bandits near the cities. They've always been a problem ever since the great war, or so my father told me. My father fought in the great war, and lost his right arm to an Aldmeri blade, so I had to do most of the work. I did not mind. We storm-Blades were not shy to hard work. My mother had to treat my father's wound regularly with restoration magic. She was a priest, you see. She acted as a battle maiden, healing soldiers in the war.

Thats apparently where they met, and where they started making me at. In a tent before the battle that took his arm. The aldmeri blade was enchanted with lightning and caused him to twitch a lot with pain even to this day which is why ma has to treat him constantly. Ironic huh? A storm-blade losing his arm to a lightning blade...At least thats what pa would say. He tried not to let it get to him by joking about it. He didn't speak about the war much. I just know it has something to do with something called a Concord...or something and its why we worship Almighty Talos in the cellar. Anyway, it doesn't matter. All I need to worry about is the farm

Night

My dad was speaking with someone in the middle of the night. He was wearing some blue armor with chainmail under the cloth. He's not an imperial soldier. He might be a nord, but he talks with a strange accent. Could he be from Skyrim? What is he doing here? I can make out some of what he's saying. Stormcloak. And something about recruiting. What is that? Another Nord clan maybe like us Storm-blades? Pa looked at my window. I think he saw me. What could that have been about?

Midyear 14

My old man said that I'm going to Skyrim! Wow, I've never been to the land before. I'm a grown man and I've never been on my own. Wait why isn't ma and pa coming? Does it have to do with that man two nights ago? He said it has something to do with a man called Uric or something Stormcloak. He says he wants me to fight for him, but before I do, I need to know the situation first, learn of the land, the war, etc. But why? Why does he want me to fight for a strange land that I've never been to?

I get that nords come from Skyrim, but I've never been there. I know ma and pa were born there, but this is my home. My mother says she doesn't want me to go. She wants me to go with the Empire and join the legion. I agree. This is where I was born. This is the land I should fight for. My dad says this is why he wants me to learn about the situation there before I pick a side. I agree that I will. Mainly because I always wanted to go on an adventure. Childish, I know but I never really had a childhood. Work work work. This is my chance. Father says he'll begin my training in combat tomorrow.

Suns Height 28

Its been over a month since my training began. How father can fight with one arm and out do me, a younger man with two is beyond my comprehension. My weapon of choice was a sword and shield. His was a greatsword. How in the world does he wield that thing with one arm? During the training my ma showed me how to do a basic healing spell and how to use the fire spell that she uses to start our fires. I dont think I'll be using the fire spell much. I do like the ability to heal my wounds though. Should come in handy on any adventures I have in Skyrim. She also showed me the basics of archery. It might come in handy if I need to go hunting for my own food out in the wilds.

Last seed 10

My training in basic combat is finally done, and we finally begin my journey to Skyrim. My father and mother say they'll take the journey up to the border, then see me off. I wonder how they plan on keeping the farm going without me. Why is it so important to father that I visit the nord homeland? And why in the world would he want me to join a band of rebels? He was an imperial soldier, he gave up his arm for them! Could it have something to do with why we worship Talos in secret?

Its been that way all my life, and I never really bothered to ask why. I asked him why he was doing this and he said he wanted me to make the decision on my own, and not based off of what he says. I tell him fine, and I promised him I'd return in a years time with a decision. Seeing his gruesome wound never really made me shy to the thought of being a soldier. Maybe its my nord blood.

Last seed 14

We reached the border, but I'm not sure what to think. We stumbled across a dead body. It was the same soldier I saw that night talking to my father about the stormcloaks. Who could have done this? Dad said we need to move quickly into Skyrim. He said he changed his mind and that he and ma are crossing the border too. But why? What is going on? He wouldn't say. He just said to start running, so I did.

Are those imperial soldiers? Why are they after us? We did nothing wrong! We've got to get out of here. Maybe father got caught with the stormcloak? That would be bad. Being caught speaking with a traitor. This is just a misunderstanding then, I don't even really plan on joining them as of yet. I'll probably join the imperials like my mother wished. Perhaps I can talk them down. Explain the situa- ma, pa!

My parents. They're dead. They were caught in a volley of arrows. Dad died instantly. Ma was mortally wounded. I wanted to heal her, but she never taught me a spell to heal others. Why did this happen? Before mother died, she gave me her amulet of Talos to protect me. I couldn't stay by her side, as arrows were flying at me. I wanted to stay with her but an arrow piercing her eye forced the issue. That image will never leave my mind.

Last Seed 16

Two days later in the 16th of Last Seed, they finally caught me in an ambush. I had been running the entire time. I can't feel my legs anymore, and I'm starving, not to mention severely dehydrated. I finally passed out, and when I woke up, I was completely surrounded with weapons pointing at me. I contemplated fighting them to the death, but an elven mage paralyzed me before the thought got too far. The soldiers say that Occulatus soldiers caught my father consorting with a stormcloak, and said we all were a family of traitors. Just what I feared. They found the talos amulet on me and said I was a stormcloak too. My father may have sympathized with them, but he did not, could not raise a blade with them, and my mother was loyal to the Empire! I was going to make up my own mind! I would have joined these bastards!

The captain said this was not proof of me being a stormcloak, and that I was wearing rags, not a blue uniform. The elf in fancy clothes traveling with them said I was a talos worshiper and he demanded that I be executed with the other stormcloak prisoners they had and die a heretics death. The captain complied. Why? Why are they listening to this elf? Were our people not once enemies? I really wish father told me more about this Great War. They began to drag me to the carriage, but I resisted. The paralysis spell had worn off. I dont know about the war and the situation in Skyrim, but if I live past my execution date, I vow to bring these elves and the Empire to its knees for what they did to my parents. I swear by almighty Talos, if I live past this day, I swear, I will kill them a-- (black out. Bodolf was knocked unconscious and dragged onto the carriage.)

Edited by ColonelKillaBee

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

tumblr_inline_n1tioe6M5Z1sb3xmc.jpg

tumblr_inline_n1thwsJdVH1sb3xmc.jpg

Race: Breton

Pre-Skyrim: He was born in High Rock. His family was poor so he started working very young as a blacksmith, he was skilled so an old Orc blacksmith master accepted him as his pupil to improve his skills even more. 

But what he always dreamed of was to become a Blade. When he was little his father would tell him stories about his ancestor who was a great hero of the Blades order. However the order was dead, all of the Blades were hunt down by the Thalmor, so his dream could not come true. 

He would practice sword fighting with some swords and shields that he crafted. And with the little money he could make working as a blacksmith he would buy books about the Blades or the Akaviri people. He eventually found a book about Akaviri weapon forging and tried to make a sword for him, and although these forging technics were different and much more complex than the technics used in Tamriel he was able to build a pretty decent Akaviri Sword. In the latest book he bought it mentioned the Sky Heaven Temple in Skyrim. Since Skyrim was right next to High Rock and at that time Mortum was already 21 years old, he decided to go on an adventure to search for it. His passion for the Akaviri and Blades would not allow him to ignore such a thing, so he grabed his gear, took his Akaviri Sword and departed.

Skyrim: After arriving in Skyrim he found out that he was the Dragonborn and also that there were still Blades alive, so he joined them. Eventually they found the temple, and he helped them recruiting more people for the order. But in order to do so he had to kill Paarthurnax. Even though of his respect and gratitude for Paarthurnax, who helped him learn what it is to be the Dragonborn, he felt that his commitment to the Blades was greater. So after that he started wearing a black Blades Armour that he forged, to mourn and honor his memory. 

He continued forging more Akaviri weapons, armour pieces and clothing from the knowledge he aquired of his books.

Since he loves dogs he takes in his adventures a big husky, Garm, that protects and resides at the Hall of the Dead in Whiterun.

Combat Style: One handed sword and shield, sometimes dual wielding swords (a katana and a wakizashi), and archery when enemies are far or running away.

Factions: Blades, Dawnguard.

Mods: 

Blades Samurai Armour and Kimonos, by Prime; 

Garm the Husky Companion, by Wolfgrimdark;

Insanity’s Zatoichi, by InsanitySorrow.

• 2 months later...

My Skyrim Character:

Name: Ja'Viin

Race: Khajiit

Level: 80

Class/Title: Arch-Mage of the College of Winterhold.

Backstory:

Born to caring parents in the Elsweyr city, Dune, Ja'Viin always had a dream to roam the lands to discover vast stories and adventures in hope to understand his place in the world, his purpose. Still bearly a cub, Ja'Viin left his hometown at the age of 16 and crossed the border into Valenwood fulfilling his dream. After adventuring across Tamriel for 7 years, Ja'Viin heard news of the civil war in Skyrim and thought of the many opportunities this may give and set out to cross the border into Skyrim. This did not go to plan. While gathering supplies in the Imperial City for his journey to Skyrim, Ja'Viin innocently got caught into a group of thieves who promised him coin if he where to deliver a package to a official of the Elder Council. Not knowing that the package was secretly a hidden explosive Ja'Viin delivered the package and all hell broke lose. Ja'Viin seriously injured and the official dead, Ja'Viin was branded a murderer and sentenced to a lifetime in jail. Knowing that he was set up, Ja'Viin planned for revenge on the thieves who hired him for the job and later got word from a prison mate that the thieves where headquartered in Skyrim. After succesfully escaping the Imperial City prison after a riot in 4E 199, Ja'Viin was well on his way to Skyrim keeping his head low from the authorities. After crossing the border into Skyrim Ja'Viin was caught in a Imperial Ambush and took to Helgen, this is where Ja'Viin found his purpose in the world.

• 2 years later...

Time to wake up this thread; Skyrim mustn't die now that the other version has been released! :P

My characters generally do not have back stories and they are very discrete; none of them has ever shared their story with me, yet. So here are my current characters:

• M'Basha, the most recent. For now he doesn't know how he wants to live in Skyrim; he chose the side of the Stormcloaks and is wiling to participate in the war. He learnt about Riften being the home of the Thieves Guild; this caught his attention.

M'Basha.jpg

• Seanwen, Altmer, magic user. He had no envy at all to fight a war whatever the side but if he was forced into it, he would choose the side of the Stormcloak, although he doesn't trust Ulfric.

Seanwen.jpg

• Sygyn, Nord. She first chose the side of the Stormcloak but, as soon as her destiny was revealed to her, understood that a crippled Empire wouldn't be able to resist both the Thalmor and the dragons. So, she enlisted with the Empire and won them the war.

Sigyn.jpg

Edited by ladyonthemoon

• 10 months later...