Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
marek0712

[Help!} CS crashes with AI Packages

Greetings!

I installed Windows 7 in my computer and decided to re-play Oblivion and installed the Construction Set too. Most features in the CS work, but every time I try to edit or even if I click on the entry of any AI Package, the CS crashes and closes. That happens on both the AI Tab for an NPC as well as the whole AI list.

I tried to find some light in Google, and I already have Oblivion in a folder outside the "Program Files", installed CS twice, changed the configuration to "Windows XP (Service Pack 2)"... I have no idea what to do. Anyone has another idea?

Note: I took a look at the forums and this place seemed to be the best for my question. If I was wrong, sorry!

Note2: Okay, I found the etiquette link, sorry for the incoveniente, where do I ask questions like this? D=

I'm not interested in assigning as student right now.

Edited by marek0712

Sorry I cant help you.

You had me excited cus you put "TesVCS" in the title and was hoping it was about the Skyrim editor. Waiting on its release.

Ok, obviously you mean the TES4 Construction set. :)

Have you tried the CS Extender?

I've also heard of a trick to plug something into your PC's microphone slot. Not sure why that helps but it seems to.

Have you tried running the CS as administrator. I have Windows 7 and I run mine as administer and it doesn't give me any problems.

Try plugging a microphone into the rear mic jack on your tower. :)

Thank you all for the comments!

I'm gonna give a try on the microphone and CS extender. I've runned it as administrator too, but the trouble persists. =\

Have you all a nice weekend.

EDIT: Updating this topic, I found a discussion at TesNexus foruns wich is very rich in information.

In case someone find this topic, it shall be cool to check this one too.

EDIT2: Yeah, it's working now! I had to disable "Tablet PC Optional Components" in that "Programs and Features" part. XD

Edited by marek0712