DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Level Design: Under Construction

DarkRider

UCTitle.png

:construction: This Class is Under Construction :construction:

In order to continue offering our students the very best information we can on the latest Elder Scrolls title, this class now in development, we'll get things designed, screencapped, written up, and available to the public as soon as we can, thanks for your patience. :salute:

DarkRider and the TESA Team

Subjects This Course Will Cover

• Dungeon Design
  • Roombounds/Portals
  • Traps
  • Custom Worlds
  • Regions
  • Weather
  • Maps/LOD
  • Occlusion
  • Collision
  • Water Planes

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

It's not abandoned I just haven't been able to find a scholar, I had Alex J Velicky on the hook but he changed his mind once the press got wind of his mod and I haven't been able to find a replacement scholar as on yet. The next class to come out will be Character Design, as soon as I find a weekend to finish the last lesson it's ready to go. :pc:

• 10 months later...

Hi,

I see that you haven't found a scholar yet... If I could help, I would. :(

In the meantime I need someone to guide me into making lod for my Whitewater Farm mod; it's the only thing it's missing yet. Whitewater Farm is build on a vanilla cell, not in a new world so generating lod the usual way won't work. I've found some tutorials out there but I don't understand them; I've also download some lod resources but I don't know what to do with them... :(

Any help would be highly welcome. :)

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

It is not abandoned but probably a few weeks from going live. I’ve been finishing it up to post but it’s a busy time of year. If I can get the introduction and lessons 1-3 tested I may post them early. If you’d be interested in possibly testing the course privately shoot me a PM! :)

• Love This 1

• 1 year later...

I wish I could be of more help...but all I can offer is help with adding custom music or creating a playable race (those are the only two things outside of retexturing in Nifskope that I can do with ease at this point) so let me know if I can be of any help at all.