DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Places To Go, Things To See.... Cheese to eat!

Si-Shen

So I created this with the idea that we might speak of areas in game that would be interesting to see them expand in DLC. This spawned from completing the Sheogorath quest and made me wish I could go visit the Isles again in Skyrim. To take him up on his offer, I know we were there once (or were we!?) but I enjoyed the Isles, they were weird and wonderful in their own special way.

However I have noticed that there are many small bits of lore in game that would be interesting to expand on, I have posted the one that appeals most to me (and my twisted mind lol), I am curious to hear what bits of lore/events/etc that others think would be interesting to see them expand on.

While I'd love to see a return to Morrowind the current events in Skyrim's timeline prevent it, due to Red Mountain erupting and the exodus of the Dunmer. So I'd like to see DLC focused on the Summerset Isles and the evil Thalmor, clearly given Skyrim's main quest ending that situation is still to be resolved. Hammerfell would also be of interest to me.

Morrowind would be interesting, even now, devistated as it is, one might find it much different and difficult.

I don't think we will see DLC on the Summerset Isles, to me it strikes me as something one might see in a future game though, would be nice to start out as someone elses prisoner other then the Empires LOL. Expanding on the Thelmor would be nice to see though, concidering that although my characters support the Empire, I do everything I can to cause the Thalmor problems! It would be interesting to see some sort of expanded info or something like DLC where you could destabilize the Thalmor in Skyrim no matter who you sided with.

Hammerfell, The Liberation! :D They left so many things going with Skryim that it is, in my opinion, hard to even see where they plan on going with the next game let alone DLC.

• 10 months later...

hammerfell imo. They've done the snow and ice and green so much in the last few games, I'm really in the mood for beth's interpretation of a desert landscape. Can't be much worse than all this aggravating snow...

as for actual lore, I'm a morrowind fan so that would be my first guess, but it would probably be quite limited if they did do it. even with years having passed, the impact a volcano could have is enormous. to make it playable they'd have to go with a fairly intense landscape, similar to red mountain but more...burney. or something.

be really nice if they go with something more unique, tho. So far it's been dunmer then imperial (human) then nord (human) societies, with the beast & elf races sorta getting sidelined in terms of depth.

• 1 month later...

More dead yellow elf bastards for my Nord to kill? Yes, please.

Elf racism :rofl:

An ending to the Civil War plus the evil Thalmor would be great, and then some. :thumbup:

Edit: you know there is a couple of links that I have, that talk about the next 2 dlc's, but I do not know if I should post them or not.

Edited by ashleyclark
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

quite personally, an expansion on the dragon priest masks and bromjunar would be pretty cool. perhaps see more of skyrim in the age of dragons. or extended lycanthropy. the way it's done in skyrim is a little disappointing after bloodmoon. i mean... if we're gonna be able to turn into a werewolf at will, why not change it to a lesser power and add the ability to revert to normal at will too?

quite personally, an expansion on the dragon priest masks and bromjunar would be pretty cool. perhaps see more of skyrim in the age of dragons. or extended lycanthropy. the way it's done in skyrim is a little disappointing after bloodmoon. i mean... if we're gonna be able to turn into a werewolf at will, why not change it to a lesser power and add the ability to revert to normal at will too?

That would be nice. I would like it where you keep your clothes and stuff on when you return to human form, like the vampire lord does. That way, anything you have enchantments on carry over to your damage as a werewolf. Hope that made sense.

• 4 weeks later...

I agree, a new environment would be nice. (Not sure how well they can do forests- all those trees.) But how about Black Marsh? I hope they send someone to Florida to look at the mangrove swamps; this state needs some fantasy! :lol:

...Okay, couldn't resist. Also, I'm sort of disappointed that all the dragons appear to be male. Mayhap Bethesda could look into fixing that.