DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[REQZ] Hand mirror (oblivion)

DoctaSax

Hello.

Sorry that my first post here, as far as I remember, is a request - I hope it's not considered bad form too much.

I recently revived a pet project of mine for Oblivion: a system that allows you to store extra information about what kind of clothing you're wearing (what it is, and how you feel about it) so that a dependent mod can look up that info. For example, if my PC wears a skirt that uses the "amulet" slot, I could still let the game know she is wearing a "lowerbody" piece of clothing instead of wandering about naked below the waist. Or I could declare that what I'm wearing is "classy" or "sexy", and get a disposition boost or have extra dialogue options kick in.

It's messagebox-based, and in order to activate the menu sequence I quite fancy doing it via an inventory item. Ideally, that should look like a hand mirror, so that you get the feeling the whole thing kicks into gear when your PC checks him/herself out in it. I've searched for a resource that comes close but can't find anything, so I was wondering if someone here knew of anything I could use for that, or possibly make me something like that. Modeling is really not something I'm comfortable with.

No frills needed, just something believably mirrory and portable, like these:

example 1

example 2

Thanks for reading, and any help,

DoctaSax