DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

SKSE - Skyrim Script Extender

WillieSea

SKSE - Skyrim Script Extender.

Works with Skyrim version 1.8

Information Only Thread

Please see the latest thread on the beth forum for requests.

The download is here, but the only way I could actually download it was to right-click on the link and say 'Save Target As...' and rename the extension as a '7z' file type.

Download: http://skse.silverlock.org/

In this folder you place the dll and exe files from SKSE:

\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim

skse_1_8_151.dll

skse_loader.exe

skse_steam_loader.dll

:smarty: Smarty says: If you had installed previous versions of SKSE, delete the old 'skse_1_4_21.dll' files. The numbers may vary depending on the old version you 'had' installed before.

If you have plugnin files that use SKSE, you make this folder path if it does not already exist:

\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins

In this new folder, you place the plugin files from the mods, per their instructions.

SKSE Mods:

If the version of Skyrim changes, these mods will be unusable until you download the new version of SKSE and the mods below. And remember, the makers of these mods may not update their mod in a timely fashion so you may have to go without the mod for a while.

Some of these mods may not be updated and will not work with newer versions of the game and SKSE.

1. Elys Uncapper - Uncap skills, additional skill points :clap:

The default settings of this plugin will unlock the skill level caps of 100 and push them to 300. This allows you character to potentially reach level 252.

You will also get benefits from skills above level 100, up to level 400 including enchantement bonuses.

You may also tweaks the settings of this plugin to set your own caps, to modify the experience earning rate of each skill, or to change the number of perks gained at a specific level.

Download Nexus: http://www.skyrimnex...ile.php?id=1175

:smarty: This is what I use for my skill points gained per level. You simply edit the SKSE_Elys_Uncapper.ini file and remove the semi-colon from in front of the values to activate them.

2=1

5=2

20=3

30=2

50=1

2. Container Categorization

Enables categories for containers (chests, wardrobes, etc) when viewing inventory screens.

Download Nexus: http://www.skyrimnex...ile.php?id=1227

3. SkyUI - UI changes :thumbup:

Aims to improve Skyrim's User Interface by making it easier to use with mouse and keyboard, less wasteful of available screen space and nicer to look at.

Download Nexus: http://www.skyrimnex...ile.php?id=3863

4. SkyUI - Celtic Icons Upgrade :thumbup:

Changes the look of the icons used by the SkyUI mod above.

Download Nexus: http://www.skyrimnex...ile.php?id=3979

5. Smart Souls

Souls only go into the gem they fit. So a Petty soul will no longer take one of your Grand Soul gems.

Download Nexus: http://forums.bethso...el-smart-souls/

6. Categorized Favorites Menu

Pick your favorite 'Favotires' menu display.

Download Nexus: http://skyrim.nexusm...ile.php?id=4862

Edited by WillieSea

I`m using a few SKSE plugins that others may find useful

Perk Points - Lets you set the number of perk points you gain per level

Container Categorization - makes searching through your store chests and barter/loot menus so much easier by adding categories

TESV Acceleration Layer - wonderful little plugin that has gained me on average 7 - 9 fps.

• Upvote 1

Quick heads up on the TESV Acceleration Layer, there seems to be a game breaking bug cropping up with this plug-in so use at your own risk.

To be specific, it is causing scripts to lag/not execute (most common example is escaping Helgen with Ralof, with TESVAL, Ralof does not hide from the Imperials after he removes your bindings and the Imperials do not react to being attacked). It may also be causing certain objects to vanish, but I'm not sure about that one.

• 1 month later...

The SKSE update (v1.04.10) works with Skyrim (v1.4.21).

Elys has also updated their mod to work with the new Skyrim patch.

And if you haven't yet, check out the newest SkyUI updates.

For the next version/update can you enable the GBO (GetBaseObject) console command that helps you pinpoint the NPC or Object ID for such? Very useful console command/tool I like to use in Fallout's SE.

For the next version/update can you enable the GBO (GetBaseObject) console command that helps you pinpoint the NPC or Object ID for such? Very useful console command/tool I like to use in Fallout's SE.

This is an 'information only' thread with links to favorite SKSE mods as well as help in getting them installed and working.

The official request thread is on the Beth forum.

• 4 weeks later...

You might want to mention that TES V Acceleration layer is no longer needed with the 1.4 release.

Another favourite of mine is Smart Souls. It needs to be updated to work with the latest release, but hopefully shadeMe will be able to get to that next week.

I haven't seen Categorized Favorites Menu listed either. Another nice mod.

I thought I had mentioned that about TESVAL here. Thanks for catching that Andalaybay

Another feature in the Uncapper, you can specifiy how fast which skills level. So if you want smithing to level slower set it to something like 0.5. If you want onehanded or twohanded to level faster you can set it to something like 2.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Problem: I've got Frostfall wayfarer mod, SKSE, SkyRE and SkyUI installed and I use NMM to manage things. I can't get my skill trees to overcharge past level 100, which means there are perks that are unavailable to me because they require the skill to be above 100. Does anyone know what I'm missing?

I have elys uncapper installed, named Better Leveling - SkyRe. And I'm not sure how to get the greater leveling options to appear (am new to this modding stuff hehe) but I DO like the new experience in playing skyrim :) Any tips you experts might have would be appreciated :)