DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Combining multiple trishapes/strips into one

Zenshinzenrei

Greetings! I made a custom helmet mesh that's composed of two different trishapes:

Custom Helmet: A modified Amelion Ceremonial Helm with an Imperial Legion Horseback Helm crest.

Now here's my main issue. I need an .egm file for that specific helm but the Conformulator tool that creates .egms do not work with meshes having multiple trishapes/strips. I've even combined the two meshes in Blender (via CTRL+J) but they still show multiple trishapes in Nifskope. Is there any other way to create an .egm file? Is there a proper way to combine meshes in Blender (thru an import setting I probably missed?) or any way to combine shapes within Nifskope itself?

In Blender, set the Material properties to be the same then Ctrl+J to join them. If you've used separate texture images you'll have to redo your UV mapping to one image.

I don't see how it could be accomplished in just Nifskope.

I believe you can make, import/export egm's in Blender too. Sorry, I don't know what's involved. But unless you've completely distorted the vertices of the Amelion helm you shouldn't need a new one, just copy and rename the existing one.