DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #37

InsanitySorrow

Thanks Lady! :hugs: I will, I'm more than tired of it now.

I'll always have my TESA friends. :D

Btw, how are you all? DR, Lady and Babyflcnrider? She must be so big now. :)

EDIT:

Ds, agreed, all that comes from it is masked gossip and insults, sooner it's gone the better. :yes:

Edited by Mannimagnus

Facebook is evil, i never registered and never will. CIA can suck it. They will never take me alive, THEY WILL NEVER TAKE AWAY MY FRREEEEEDOM, AARRRRGH!

Twitter is evil too, just a little less.

• Upvote 1

Facebook is evil, i never registered and never will. CIA can suck it. They will never take me alive, THEY WILL NEVER TAKE AWAY MY FRREEEEEDOM, AARRRRGH!

Twitter is evil too, just a little less.

Sadly that is actually a reality of it. With people saying where they live, what they do, what they like, who theirs friends and family are, what they look like, etc., depending on how much info every person provides. Fact is, if the CIA did want it, they have all available information that people have provided. Scary. ><

Meo, if you're interested there's actually a pretty detailed video that I can send you in a PM, it shows that your post is actually a reality.

Reason I never upload a pic of myself online. :shuriken:

EDIT:

Ahh! Facebook bot reading the thread! :dizzy: They're even spying on TESA!

EDIT 2:

Look, they know we are talking about them! Weird thing is, they aren't even counted in the users. :blink:

tesa_facebook.png

Edited by Mannimagnus

I agree with Meo... I avoid facebook like the plague, and twitter, and darn near every other "social" website out there in the world. I am a member of a selection of forums, (the number of which, I can count on one hand.....) related to ES games, and the assorted vehicles I drive, and that's it...... I have zero desire to post my life, or any information whatsoever about myself on the net, to be inspected by heavens only know who...... you can dig up enough dirt on me as it is, without me having posted a darn thing.....

There is no privacy on the net. :D

After a fun day of programming, I thought i'd share a new picture of what I've been doing with my game engine....today I was implementing some basic camera controls so I can move around my world to look at stuff.

To test all this out I then had some fun and load in some blocks using the minecraft textures.

EDIT: My server where I had the picture hosted is down.

it is gorgeous...... but, I still wouldn't wanna jump... Tell ya what, I'll fly the plane for ya. :) If it catches on fire, THEN I MIGHT jump.... might.....

Now, being able to afford to even get there.... is another question entirely.

OK Big D here's the one you prefer. Try to keep watch on how tiny the DZ (drop zone) is - it's the little oval spur of land with the deep blue square of water. The water's for tricks...it's called a swoop pond.

Also note the Wingsuit cameo! :dizzy:

[media=]

About all the tongues sticking out - I have no idea why, but I jumped twice 20 years ago, and without thinking I wagged my tongue at the camera too!

The place near me requires three training tandems, then seven levels of jumping alone, but with an instructor, to total 10 jumps. For the USPA "A" license you must do 25 jumps. They're not kidding with instruction, it's a dangerous thing to do, of course. The name of the school is fantastic, and describes the sense of humor these folks have in the face of the risky business they're in.

http://www.skydivecs...ormation-pages/

My dream is to complete the instruction locally so I can strut into Skydive Dubai and jump solo from a plane piloted by HeyYou. :trophy:

Edited by grond

Ok cool...I was thinking 25 tandems was crazy...their program sounds wonderful. Mine was 10 jumps... going on...(whoa) ...almost 40 years ago...still using silk rounds and landing like a bag of potatoes. No fancy altimeters on our wrists..had to do the math..... :rofl:... I caught the Wingsuit cameo first time Grondo...That guy`s got...err...guts...yeah, that`s it... :P

Me and some friends are saving up to go to Dubai in a year or two Grond, maybe we'll run into eachother :lol:

So over here I've been working two jobs and about to start College on monday...with the two jobs, because money is..it's really nice.

Especially when you don't spend it and it just sort of..grows, shame my car payment keeps eating it up :L

Why didn't anybody tell me being an adult was such a pain? :censored:

srsly

O man, Yev, you're sort of my hero! 2 jobs and school? I hope you can do it, and I hope you eat right! My goal's like yours - work work work, save save save, but minus the school part, so that means 3 jobs for me. Now if only I could get up! :holiday:

No one tells kids that it's a pain being a grown-up, because the truth is it really isn't a pain to be a grown-up. :fun:

We'll have a really expensive drink somewhere if we run into each other there. :pubsong: Because we're grown-ups!

Don you've jumped -- with the Army? Those unsteerable round canopies? :trophy:

Edited by grond

Being grown up is not a pain. Being responsible is a pain. :lmao:

I hear that. And stuff costs money! Like living, eating, things. So much money. My money! :lmao:

Had a relatively sweet setup going, but then the PC died. Pain! Relegated to the ol' Netbook now instead. I have to scroll horizontally too on this site in order to see everything haha.

Works for recording simple stuff though. Sang along to Malukah's old The Dragonborn Comes arrangement yesterday, slightly bad on purpose trying to sound like one of the Skyrim guards; probably didn't exaggerate the Scandinavian accent quite enough though which is funny since I am one. :drool: Was fun though and noticed some buzzing in the recording that I'll look into if I get in on the VAP here.

Now to sort the whole "waking up at 10pm" situation. Being responsible is a pain. :lmao:

Edited by Torzelan