DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #37

InsanitySorrow

Just in case you guys had been wondering where I've been......I've been spending insane amounts of hours on building a graphics engine in one of my university assignments......and to show it off, here is a screenshot of it in action.

post-108-0-64515900-1334296965_thumb.jpg

Just in case you guys had been wondering where I've been......I've been spending insane amounts of hours on building a graphics engine in one of my university assignments......and to show it off, here is a screenshot of it in action.

Pow! Will you be doing anything more with the scene and/or the graphics engine you developed? Or was it made just for the sake of the assignment?

Now, in other news, there is something I have to share with TESA which may (or may not) be interesting to people not (usually) interested in paleontology:

Behold! Yutyrannus huali; a feathered, primitive tyrannosaur. Currently the largest feathered animal known at 1,400 kilograms (3,100 pounds) in mass, and 7-8 meters (23-26 feet) in length.

Let me reemphasize the "tyrannosaur" part. XD Yutyrannus doesn't technically say "yes" to old T. rex itself having feathers (something that's been floating around in the paleontological community for some time now), but it's a whole lot more likely now. :P

This basically gives artists and game designers the realism card for depicting large, predatory dinosaurs in a taiga or tundra setting. Like Skyrim. :lmao:

Edited by Jheuloh

Ugh.... this one is not happy, this one has to replace his car much sooner then intended... like before my broken coil on my front passenger side desides to slay my tire on me. :dizzy:

And no, its not really worth the $500 or so it would cost to fix, there are a number of issues and would run me over $1000 in total, and I don't think a 2001 Cavalier with 430,000 km on it is really worth it.

I guess I'll post my desktop up... this is uncleaned :o

backgroundhvb.jpg

Sorry to hear that Si-Shen... I'm also having to do some maintenance on my car. Timing belt, oil pump, water pump, clutch, fly wheel, radiator and some other stuff. (The other stuff isn't 100% necessary would I would like to do it while I have the front of my car taken off so its easier to do XD )

• 2 weeks later...

This is Muppet.

2012-05-03_Muppet_02.jpg

He is clearly impressed by cameras.

We've had him for about 6 months. His paws are still too big for him, and he's still clumsy, and all of his movements are somewhat melodramatic, and that is how he got his name.

Also, when he's not mushing and purring in my lap, he's kind of a jerk. :stare:

Edited by Khettienna

This is Muppet.

Muppet.jpg

He is clearly impressed by cameras.

We've had him for about 6 months. His paws are still too big for him, and he's still clumsy, and all of his movements are somewhat melodramatic, and that is how he got his name.

Also, when he's not mushing and purring in my lap, he's kind of a jerk. :stare:

He's so adorable :wub: I wanna pet him!!!!

I am taking some time off work this week to take a peak at some cars... I dislike driving a potential time bomb so to speak.

Hope that went well! That struck a chord with me since our car was literally falling to pieces. It'd got to the point where it was always impossible to tell on any given day if it would actually start--including the journey back! Life has been a bit easier without that particular worry.

Talking of life being easier, really hoping to put this last year behind me, which hasn't been very entertaining. Can't remember what I last mentioned, but what with gf's dad dying, her ending up in hospital, me having a heart attack and a general meltdown to name but a few, things have been a bit too interesting. I'd quite like a more boring life from now on! Not just yet, though, have another hospital appointment coming up in July to discuss some, er, "adjustments" which I'm quite stressed about, though it'd be nice to finally get my life sorted out.

And I have a new sword project underway at Castle Keep: yay!

Next thing I know, I'll actually be back to doing some modding, but I don't like to rush myself. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Is it a bit sad that the current excitement in my life is a new lawnmower? Our lawns were getting a bit messy, though. It's a Hayter Spirit for those who must know. :P It's taken a week to try it out while my gf and I quibbled about whose job it was to go and get some petrol for it. :lol: