DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #37

InsanitySorrow

Is it a bit sad that the current excitement in my life is a new lawnmower? Our lawns were getting a bit messy, though. It's a Hayter Spirit for those who must know. :P It's taken a week to try it out while my gf and I quibbled about whose job it was to go and get some petrol for it. :lol:

My Dad has a lot of cottonwood trees...... the 'fuzz' from the trees collected around the motor of his tractor, and oddly enough, caught on fire. But, instead of getting OFF the tractor, he attempted to drive it up to the house... fortunately, the fire burnt thru the fuel line, and he didn't get there.... Dad is fine, the tractor is a heap of charred metal...... He has a new tractor now... with a fully enclosed engine. :D

My Dad has a lot of cottonwood trees...... the 'fuzz' from the trees collected around the motor of his tractor, and oddly enough, caught on fire. But, instead of getting OFF the tractor, he attempted to drive it up to the house... fortunately, the fire burnt thru the fuel line, and he didn't get there.... Dad is fine, the tractor is a heap of charred metal...... He has a new tractor now... with a fully enclosed engine. :D

:rofl:

I don't know what one could possibly say in response to that, except that I'm glad I don't have such an eventful life! Glad your dad is unroasted, though.

IMAG0661.jpg

this here is what im working with for the time being.... that would be a mini hanging out where the cat usually sits. He also would be the thief in the night of keyboard keys.....

teh struggle is real.

lmao

this here is what im working with for the time being.... that would be a mini hanging out where the cat usually sits. He also would be the thief in the night of keyboard keys.....

You still have some keys left; and more keys left to steal! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I've made it to day two. My salvation yesterday was a bag of cheddar pretzel pieces, but my roommate has offered to go shopping today, and pick up some healthier munchies and easy healthy food for me. I'm not terribly worried about gaining a pound or five, though, to be honest. If I ate nothing but cheddar pretzel pieces for the next week, it would be totally worth it to be a non-smoker for the rest of my life.

I think a positive outlook often helps more than a negative one: yeah, all the health stuff is scary, but think of all the shiny stuff you can buy with the money you'll save! Stay strong and be bloody-minded enough to get through it. :)

Oh, I won't be saving any money, my roommate has been buying my cigs for the last six months. :rofl: And he won't be saving any money either, knowing him... he should just dump it in Lake Rumare, save time.

But there are plenty of other upsides. Right now, the biggest deal for me is that I am tired of being a slave to it. Not much further to go, and I'll have my freedom. :)

Surely you can convince him to buy other stuff in its place! Sadly, anything I can suggest isn't much of an improvement, such as cream cakes, pies, alcohol... hmm.

And, yeah, I also hate being ruled by anything. The struggle I had trying to quit that final time felt like a bit of an indignity. I think that I'll let it remain in the past this time...

I decided I really needed another pair of jeans, so I ordered some, as you do. They turned up today. Alongside another pair of jeans. And two skirts, another pair of trousers and a blouse.

You'd think I'd have learnt by now to just order the thing I wanted, but apparently not.

The beatings will continue until smoking diminishes. :noway:

Did I say that out loud? :bonk:

Move along, nothing to see here. :police:

Khett, Elaura stopped smoking by reminding herself of the reasons why she wanted to quit in the first place and by using an e-cigarette without a cartridge so she could perform the physical actions of smoking without the nicotine. Her stepfather stopped by keeping track of all of the money he saved by not smoking. Keep reminding yourself why you want to stop smoking and find something to do with your hands, like playing with a toothpick, until the need diminishes. Oh, and good luck.

Please Bethesda, drop the gamebryo engine for the next TES/Fallout game. Check what these guys have done. The shocking part comes at 4:50.

[media=]

Edited by Meo

Please Bethesda, drop the gamebryo engine for the next TES/Fallout game. Check what these guys have done. The shocking part comes at 4:50.

Perhaps more jealousy-invoking than shocking: looking at that whizzy state-of-the-art editor and then going back to wrestle with the Creation Kit with its ancient Windows 3.1-style interface... argh!

• 2 weeks later...