DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Spies like us

algerardi

bruin doesn't talk to Dalu inside of the The Foaming Flask. I waited waited and waited- still did not talk, tried waiting an hour at a time...still nothing. I thought it was a script issue running in the background so I de-selected several mods......and still nothing.

New to forum....its looks great.

tks for the assistance in advance.

Hello algerardi, welcome to the TESA forums. :)

This is a known issued and been discussed many times, although it is not a bug that everyone experiences, so DarkRider is having a difficult time tracking it down.

For now, the only thing you can do is console the quest forward with doing a setstage aaRCMQ03 16. If that still doesn't work to move it up try doing a console evp on Bruin afterward. He should then come talk to you.

Hope you enjoy RST!