DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

ALERT: Private Message Spam

DarkRider

[warn=Re: PM Spambot]A spambot got passed TESA security measures this morning and managed to send out 650+ spam PMs before being stomped by staffers. If you received one of these PMs please do not click any links it contains. We have now purged the system of all these PMs so if you received notice of receiving one and your inbox is empty that's why. We apologize for any inconvenience this incident may have caused, and we appreciate the support of those who reported the PMs so we could take action. Steps are being taken to prevent this from happening in the future, but if it does, please report.

Thank you.

DarkRider and the TESA Team [/warn]

Yep, I found that in my inbox. It was in Russian, so I just deleted it. I was going to report it, but the "member" had already been removed. Good thing this isn't Soviet Russia, because that's where spam deletes you.

Thanks, staffers, for taking care of it so quickly! :thumbup: Have some cookies and drinks on me: :cookie4u: :cookie4u: :cookie4u::pints::toast::pints:

I'm offended! I never got any spam! :wicket:

Guess they never made it to the letter "S".

I don't think it went alphabetically. After all, "The Vyper" starts with "T" and I did get one. I hate spam. :grr: At least you can say that you didn't have to deal with it. :thumbup: Or do you like getting spam so you can mess with the spammers? :tesa:

I'm offended! I never got any spam! :wicket:

Guess they never made it to the letter "S".

Don't be offended, StarX- Greenie to the rescue! I will happily inundate your PM box with my own interpretations of spam forever-favorites like: exotic princess/ambassador from a faraway land/planet seeks companionship/lots of cash, offers for all-natural pills that harness the wisdom of the ancients to make you irresistible (to cats), alerts for imaginary lottery winnings, and more! Just say the word, and it is done. :D

In seriousness, I'm glad this was nipped in the bud so quickly, and I'm grateful that our TESA membership is too savvy to be fooled by this rubbish. :)

I don't think it went alphabetically. After all, "The Vyper" starts with "T" and I did get one. I hate spam. :grr: At least you can say that you didn't have to deal with it. :thumbup: Or do you like getting spam so you can mess with the spammers? :tesa:

Hm, you may have a point there! :lol: I wouldn't know how to mess with the spammers, though I do know some people that probably could.

Don't be offended, StarX- Greenie to the rescue! I will happily inundate your PM box with my own interpretations of spam forever-favorites like: exotic princess/ambassador from a faraway land/planet seeks companionship/lots of cash, offers for all-natural pills that harness the wisdom of the ancients to make you irresistible (to cats), alerts for imaginary lottery winnings, and more! Just say the word, and it is done. :D

In seriousness, I'm glad this was nipped in the bud so quickly, and I'm grateful that our TESA membership is too savvy to be fooled by this rubbish. :)

Hehe, I would love spam like that! Though I'm already irresistable to cats! :lol:

All jokes aside, glad this got dealt with quickly. Don't know about others, but I seldom get spam in my email anymore, so maybe they are stalking all the forums now.