Actor Fast Stats
Race: White, British
Last updated: 18/08/2012
Active Member: Will check this daily
All human (except Redguard), Khajiit, Argonian & Dunmer
(willing to try other races, also judging by requests my scottish accent is good, and I can do various other British accents)
Voiced 'Jax' in "Sexy Maids of Skyrim" Mod (Skyrim)
Voiced 'ModMortigan' in "Dovahkriid Grenzganger" Mod (skyrim)
Did some work for "Sancte Tor" but not really sure what happened with my recordings (Oblivion)
Voiced 'August' and 'Jar'Jidarr' in "Rescue Bronwen!" Mod (Skyrim)
Currently available for VA work
I use Audacity and i am proficient in converting filetypes.
I'm a university student in England, I'm into gaming (obviously) studying (because I have to), going to the gym and shouting at my housemates in different voices (hence posting on here).
- Can you take basic direction?
- Do you have a functioning microphone and knowledge using audio software?
- Can you commit to finishing a project?
- Can you handle more than one character for the same project?
Yes, though it would be easier if those characters have completely different accents (so they won't sound too similiar)
- Are your characters more comedic, dramatic, or can you handle both styles?
I can handle both styles pretty well
- If a line does not meet the standards of the director, are you willing to do retakes?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, where 10 is very versatile, how versatile is your voice acting?
7 I reckon, correct me if you disagree
- What, if any, language accents can you imitate?
English (various regional accents such as Liverpudlian, Wolverhampton, and posh accents),
Welsh, Scottish, Irish, French, Scandinavian, Italian, Russian...
... I'm willing to give anything a go. [EDIT] Scottish seems to be popular
VOICE SAMPLES: Because of the deletion of ONMVOICE archives, my only current samples can be found here:
[Here at 6:20 +] [Here in a mod trailer at 0:47 & 1:09]
To contact me about anything please post in here or PM me and I shall get in touch with you
Edited by Achybreakybrute, 09 September 2012 - 12:25 AM.