DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Followers not initiating dialogue(Skyrim CK)

Ulfsark

So I am making a party based mod that uses a multiple followers mod.

I have multiple followers, all duplicated from one another so everything is identical except race,voice, name and editor ID.

Some of them work just fine, Others Will not initiate dialogue with me.

I set up the factions and the relationships correctly and I tried disabling all other mods and they still had the same problem.

I am using the test character you get when you coc from the main menu.

Here is a link to screenshots of how my followers all look, I have not changed anything not shown except for inventory (just added prisoner clothes)

http://imgur.com/a/DHthj

Any advice?

Thanks in advance.

"uses a multiple followers mod"

You cannot use assets from one mod in another mod. You can't mod a mod in other words.

My guess is that some of the NPC's you copied have 'dialoge' that was in the followers mod, which will not work in your mod, even if you have that other mod active.

The mod just allows for the player to have more than one follower. I am using my own plug in file and my own created NPCs.

I've created a follower mod and this is how i "fixed" it... And not all "voice types" can initiate dialogue. And one of them are the "Male Guard".

I hope it helps! :)

Thanks a ton man, I will try and mess with the voice types.