DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Graphic Artistry: Texturing Resources

GA_Resource_Title.png

Every Artist needs or could make use of high resolution textures for some of their work, but finding all the best places is more of a challenge than creating your texture. So to help out we've put together a list that will hopefully help you out when you're needing some resources for your texture work.

Texture Packs:

Coming soon

Texture Websites:

CGTextures.com - One of the best free texture sites out there, tons of free high resolution textures.

texturelib.com - Another great texture site, not as big as CGTextures but just as good.

Mayang's Free Textures - Has over 4250 free high-resolution textures for you to make use of.

www.highresolutiontextures.com - Tons of textures, lots of themed packs.

Lost & Taken - Smaller than the others, but with some unique textures.

Texture Warehouse - Another small free texture website

luGhertexture.com - Has over 3400 free high-resolution textures for you to make use of.

www.lovetextures.com - Has over 487 free high-resolution textures for you to make use of.

Have something to add to the list?, Post a link in this thread and it'll be added to the list.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I would like to recommend the website GameTextures.com. It has a pack of free textures provided in the link. What's really cool about this site is how all textures are provided in a ready-to-use package, seamlessly tiled with diffuse, normal, height, specular and glow maps. For someone like me with only the most rudimentary texturing skills, this saves me a lot of time and I only have to worry about some minor edits and recolorings to make them fit for my mods.

I only came for the free textures at first but their subscription fee was so low I decided to pay. This site is such a relief for a hobbyist such as myself. This post almost makes me sound like a spambot or something, lol...