DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Fast Travel or "T" key meditating

Tonycubed2

I would like to expand my mod that deals with ambushes while sleeping. Fast Travel and uisng the "T" key to mediate where highly requested additons. Players have requested that I add ambushes to them as well. But unlike the sleep procedure there are no quests associated with them, no script I could find. Fast Travel has a function command but that is all. I need to be ablle to interrupt both and add an encounter, then continue the event wether it be meditating or fast traveling.

Any clues appreciated.

Perhaps you could replace the "wait" function completely, and make it the same as sleeping?

I'm afraid I'm no scripting expert, but I have another request if you like! I love roleplaying to survive, and your encounter mod is fantastic for just that. I'd like to see it expanded for survival gameplay. Someone's already making a New Vegas "Hardcore" survival style, but the New Vegas style was inelegant: you had seperate status bars in seperate menu screens, there was all kinds of food related inventory clutter, and all in all it didn't feel real and there was just too much time spent in menus. I was wondering if, instead, you could make it that failing to rest regularly would have consequences, but in order to rest, you require a certain amount of food; "Resting" would also entail eating (if you ever played the Might and Magic games, it's basically that).

Anyway, just a humble suggestion. Good luck!