DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

NVIDIA GeForce 301.24 Beta Drivers

DsoS

Geforce has release yet another update to NVidia Video drivers, this time it is a Beta, but they say it's

An essential upgrade for all GeForce users, these drivers enable NVIDIA FXAA, NVIDIA Adaptive VSync, and NVIDIA Frame Rate Target on all GeForce 8-series and later GPUs and also add new NVIDIA Surround features for all Surround-capable GPUs. Also included are numerous performance improvements for top titles, new SLI profiles, and new 3D Vision profiles.

What else is it suppose to do?

Well TESA'ians thats a good question!

They state that they have improved Skyrims Performance (Indoors and Outdoors) from ~15-20% depending on the resolution and hardware being used.

30124elderscrollsvskyri.png

Image property of Geforce.com.

TechSpot Review

GeForce Info and Download links

--------------

When I get home today, I will download and test these out. If you would like to test and place a review here, by all means please do so :thumbup:

I installed the new version just now, have not tested, but wanted to bring a few points to your attention...

For the people that does not use 3D Vision (Requires 3D monitor, glasses and hardware) should do a Custom install and uncheck the following items (quicker install, less space and less stuff in Nvidia Manager)

1. In the Installation Options, click on "Custom (Advanced)" then click Next

nvidiagraphicsdrivercus.jpg

2.a. Uncheck BOTH 3D items that are inside the Red rectangle and the click Next (or go to 2.b).

2.b. This is NOT necessary, however I do it on every install so that everything is reinstalled. If you check the Clean Installation, you will lose ANY AND ALL settings that you have made. After this, click next.

nvidiagraphicsdrivercus.jpg

3. Just continue the installation like normal, then when finished restart the computer.

That's all there is to saving space, having less stuff in the Nvidia Manager and get rid of useless "junk" that we don't/can't use.

If you have any questions on installing please post here/PM me with questions and I'll be more than happy to help. Please give me time to answer back, it could take a few hours (especially if I'm at work or its night and I'm asleep!)