DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Howdy

Jac

I've been a member of the TES (Morrowind mostly) community since around 2006, but as I look around, I don't really recognize most people here. Then again, I haven't exactly branched out into the community much here lately. Anyway, I came here because of the Voice Actors Project mentioned over on the officials and wanted to check the place out. I like it and it's good to see that TES is still much beloved. Greetings to you all and I hope to be more active in the coming weeks. :toast:

• Upvote 2

Thanks! I'm glad to be here.

Seeing as how PES may be going down soon, I have a few Morrowind mods I would like to upload provided you guys don't mind. I never got into Oblivion, so I never modded for it and my wife and I are waiting for the GotY version of Skyrim before we buy it. :oblivion:

Hey there Hanaisse. If you're referring to the skull, don't sweat it. I never even made it out of Oblivion's starting dungeon and was only doing that mod as a favor for a friend. If you're able to get it working properly, I'll be more than happy to take it off of your hands. Oh, and thanks for the cookie. If I keep eating these, I'll have to go on a diet. :crybaby:

Welcome to the Alliance, Jac! :cookie4u:

*hands cookie to wife*

What? I didn't do anything.

:smug:

Thanks for the warm welcome, Khettienna.

Ohh lookie... :cookie: hello and welcome Jac...I`ve been playing MY for quite somw time so I`m glad to meet a kindred spirit.

Knock yourself out, Donnato. And thanks for the welcome. :toast:

My wife and I met because of Morrowind - we were members of the same site and got to talking. One thing led to another and we met in person. The rest is history. I haven't actually played in a while, but I may get back into it. I have a few mod ideas floating around that I'm contemplating doing depending on how they flesh out.

Welcome Jac! And a welcome cookie for you :cookie4u:

I am a non-morrowindler, never played it. I love Oblivion most. Hope you don't mind and will talk to me anyway :P

Hey, I don't judge people by what they play. I happen to like Morrowind and not Oblivion, but that doesn't mean I think the later is a bad game, it just wasn't to my liking. Thanks for the welcome. :)

Welcome to TESA... Sorry but you gots to eat an extra :cookie4u: because you gave one to your wife. HOWEVER, since she seems like such a nice person for helping you eat them here's a few more :cookie4u::cookie4u::cookie4u: to share with her.

I don't know if she'd appreciate that, Arion, she already blames my cooking for her gaining weight. It doesn't matter that it's true, it's the principle of it. :popcorn:

Welcome to TESA Jac,

40px-SweetRoll.png

Thanks Meo.

Welcome! Welcome! They allways want to stuff people up with them cookies! That's why I offer cold pints to flush them away: :toast::OJ: :OJ:

Make it a shot of whiskey and cola and I'm there. Beer does terrible things to my stomach. :sleep:

• 3 weeks later...