DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[REQz] [SKY] Your dungeon designs

DsoS

Okay, so I got bored of trying to figure out how/what I want to do in my Dwemer dungeon. So I'm calling out to any/every-one for help.

Post up pictures of layouts for a dungeon.

The pictures can be MS Paint, hand drawn and scanned, or anything.

If there are traps (I hope there will be), you can place them on the map. Just make sure to note what type of trap(s) they are. (See the image before for reference!)

The dungeon are a Dwemer Ruins.

If the area has multiple floors, make note of what floor is what, something like:

dungeonlayouttemplate.jpg

To interconnect the floors with stairs or ramps, just place a colored line between the 2 locations

Any help would be greatly appreciated :cookie4u: (Cookies are only for the people who help!)

Thank You in Advanced!

EDIT:

Added [sKY] to the topic name. Thanks HeyYou for saying Oblivion in the post :pints:

Edited by DsoS

Not a map, but.....

Don't make it linear. (unless there is reason to do so?) Have several possible paths thru.

Shifting walls that change the apparent layout makes life interesting.

Don't know if Oblivion has "black squares"...... but, I used those over a maze, (morrowind) to prevent the player from just using the minimap to navigate thru.

Secret doors are always fun. :)