DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[SKY] [IDEA/REQ] Slot Machines in Skyrim

DsoS

I was playing my slot machine game on my phone and thought it would be an amazing thing to do in Skyrim (yeah yeah not lore friendly, who cares :poke: )

Also, I know it would be a scripting NIGHTMARE!!!

So here's some ideas:

• The wheels would be items from the game, ie. Fruit, Potion bottles, Drum, Lute, Flute, Jackpot image would be the Skyrim Logo
  • 6 items (above) per reel, 3 reels like a normal slot machine.
  • Multi Line winnings, Top, middle, Bottom. (Jackpot win is on middle line only)
  • Min bet is 5 gold
  • Max bet is 50 gold
  • The Jackpot increases in size for every win, 50% of the winnings. So if a player won 50g, 25g is added to the jackpot.
  • The jackpot also increases in size by 30g every 60 seconds, automatically if in the same cell. 10g every 5 minutes if not in the same cell
  • Handle could be a Dwarven/Nordic Lever
  • DweShelfSolid02 could be the Reel Holder. just remove the legs and feet and flip it 90° to the left/right.

I would have no clue how to even begin working on this, much less the scripting. So I'm throwing this out here as a request and whatnot.

Thanks to Lilith and camaro_69_327 for some of the line items idea's :cookie4u: / :pints:

Please make suggestions/comments/etc.

Edited by DsoS

• 9 months later...