DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[WIPz] Issgard

Prometheus_ts

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks a lot :) ...

Thankyou everyone ...

There is nothing that annoyes me more than use and reuse the same statues over and over and see them proiferate in all mods , unforutnately it's also a needed thing that most modders can only reuse the statues , so I usually when I do not have new ones I try to not use unless are just decorative ... but unique statues should never be used in mods in my opinions because make them be no more "unique" ...

So here is my attempt to "remake" a Talos statue , reinterpreted in Issgardian look ...

statueq.jpg

Here are some new screenshots from the CK work in progress....

Fjord View of the Palace of Varheim

Top View of the Arena to the Glacier Falls

View of the River and waterfalls

Nordic Kings mound

Thankyou ...

So I can place two under the bridge prospicent each other , one may have a brokenhead perhaps ...

or One at the very beginning of the island Fjord as kind of lonely guardian ...

Or even all of them , but I do not want to be too repetitive ....

to you guys the comments and opinions ...

The Lonely colossus

The Gemini Colossi

• 2 years later...

Seems I forgot to post it here ....

Issgard Teaser Trailer :

I am still working on the mod , and I have retaken it after a period of pause .

The main Update is that the main city has been completed in the layout and now needs only the final sewing of some parts and the lods .

This is an old Trailer I did some time ago , but I never released as I planned to redo it and add further elements but I decided to publish now in a shortened form as a teaser .

Thankyou ... Seems I do not have an Issgard page to post updates , so I might use this one ...

Would people be much disappointed if I turned the Other planned cities into smaller Castle + Village? Making whole cities it takes a lot of time for a single person , and Brynnvik would be an almoust equivalent of Varheim , so I fear it could take too much , reducing the city to a castle woudl remove most of the buildings and reduce it to a fortified fortress with one main building for the court and eventually a 3-4 homes for other purpouses ...

Here just a couple of shots from the development ... still lot to do but as can bee seen the layout is completed .

wVPQpji.jpg

GWDuEkP.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...