DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Commoner Prince- Signing in!

TheCommonerPrince

Greetings, TESAlliance!

I'm TCP, an independent multimedia producer and voice actor in training, who has joined the modding scene for Skyrim.

I have worked as an IT & Web Developer and Designer, forum/ community administrator and support staff, and Information Technology lecturer, both on a volunteer basis and professionally. I have management experience, having carried forward a few small communities and teams as overall manager of operations in the past, with reasonably good results. I also have fair audio editing skills.

I joined the Skyrim communities chiefly with the intention of voice acting for worthy projects, taking it as a valuable opportunity to gain experience while hopefully making a real difference for those who I work with and for. :) To this end I already hold a number of involvements with a few large modifications currently being developed.

I am here upon the recommendation of my project leader for the Skyrim Main Quest Overhaul, B.E Hughes, and will be looking to both recruit some new voice talent for our project, and see if there are any other mods out there that could benefit from my services going forward, while giving me a chance to continually refine and update my skillset.

Thanks for your time!

• Upvote 1