DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Hello World

Schmelz

So I want to say hello to the World of TES Alliance^^

How I got here? A long time ago (I think it isn't any longer than 1 year^^) Tamira somehow "invited" me to this forum, as it has very kind and helpfull members. As I was expending my PR-work for the Babylon-Project, I thought: "Why don't see if Tamira's praise for this forum's right!". So I'm also here for meeting nice people, but mainly for support on the project...

I'm a modder from the german TES-Community, but also a gamer somehow^^. If you want to look for my privious work, look here.. But sadly it's all just german stuff, nothing englich at all... What Im doing at the moment you can see here.

If you want to know anymore about me, feel free to have a try and ask.^^

edit: And please excuse my english...

Edited by Schmelz
  • Upvote 3