DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

My Forays Into Photoshop

BaconFlips

It's been a real long while since I've last played around in Photoshop and tried to make something worth looking at... in fact, aside from the signature image I made for my profile on this forum yesterday, I'd say it's been around a year... in that time period I've gotten a completely new desktop and have yet to transfer all my .psd images and saved tutorials and resources and custom stuff from my old hard drive :( I miss my old projects and have gotten very rusty, and wish I had them back as references lol I'm gonna have to wait until I can afford an external enclosure though (I'm that broke hahaha). Anyways... enough with the back story. Here's some of my favorite things that I've made in Photoshop (and other programs in the Adobe CS), tell me what you think! Also, if you happen to find the symbol for the Greek letter Omega, or the word Omega itself and are curious as to why it's there: I used to go by the name Omega on other forums. It's a watermark/signature I use (and sometimes hide) in all of my more recent works.

Signature Images

dragonmeh.png

Spoiler within a spoiler... spoilception! (I recently got told by a moderator on the Nexus that this signature image was considered inappropriate. The mod insisted the character was naked, although I find it to be very clear that she's wearing a white shirt underneath her black cloak... either way, don't click this if you don't want to see it, click it if you do and/or don't care XD

tenjuinmarie.png

wolfwoodapocalypse.png

Psyrenv2.png

shoftgift.png

GohanSpriteSigFinito.png

bondsig2.png

dantewborder.png

omegatypography.png

hellgatelondon.png

hazeexperiment.png

guyman.png

angelic.png

gowsmudgecloudy.png

Fire Emblem Style Sprites

A lot of these are modified off of a base, but a good deal are also fully made from scratch too... if you know the game Fire Emblem you'll probably be able to tell which are which... they're kinda simple (especially compared to huge ridiculously detailed 3D models) but I still like em XD

castorpromotes.gif

craigpromotes.gif

castorredux.gif

Cookies to the person who can tell me who the next two sprites are based off of (not a FE character, but just who in general they're meant to look like)

matsprite.gif

bestewan.gif

slashatk3.gif

SanoAttacks5.gif

castornormalneck.gif

newcraig.gif

That's it for now... I have a lot of other stuff (like wallpapers, and vectors and whatnot) but a lot of it's saved on my old hard drive and I can't get to it at the moment T_T

I can see where the confusion could come from: her shirt is a similar color to her skin tone. I looked at it and saw a shirt, though, so it's very subjective as to what someone would see. I run an adult oriented modding website and we'd be glad to host any of your adult works should you decide to create them. Send me a pm if you want the link. If you do decide to join us, I'd like to talk to you about creating a new site logo for us because our current one is a bit low-res.

As for your work, I think it's very good. I really like the one you created for a sig here.

Glad you guys like them, thanks! :D

And Jac, not sure where my modding career's gonna take me at the moment, as I only just started the CK Basics stuff haha, but if I decide to create anything adult I'll definitely take you up on your offer! If you'd like I could still create the logo for you guys (even if I don't end up creating any adult mods), I just have to finish this logo I'm currently working on for a buddy of mine. He needs it asap for a club he's DJing at within the next few days so it's been taking up a good chunk of my time.