DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Farewell ElricM - Our beloved mod site

Leonardo

Reposted from BSF by ElricMelnibone.

Hello everyone, it's me, the Elric guy. Haven't actually been here for a few years and had to create a new account. The old one, Elric_Melnibone won't work since I've taken down elricm.com and there's no way for me to get email there presently.

Thus... after having the site up since 2005 and 6M+ downloads later, I decided to shut the server off. In fact, the physical machine is on a FedEx plane right now on its way back to California from the datacenter. So for those who were wondering, well that's what happened.

Thank you all for the support over the years, and hope the site has served you well. Pretty good testament to a game that many continue to play and mod well into 2012. I'd call that a successful game!

Cheers, and happy modding

--Elric

Sad news, a kinda historic site gone. Just downloaded a few older Oblivion Mods there some weeks ago... Farewell, ElricM (the site) and all the best to ElricM (the guy).

Yeah it's sad indeed. You did? Could be so kind to post about what mods you downloaded there in one of these threads or both if you have mods for each game please. :)

Mods for Morrowind

Mods for Oblivion

Yeah it's sad indeed. You did? Could be so kind to post about what mods you downloaded there in one of these threads or both if you have mods for each game please. :)

Mods for Morrowind

Mods for Oblivion

I might have some ElricM Downloads in my Morrowind folder, however, those were downloaded ages ago, so I don't remember. Need to have a look at the stuff one day. Of the more recent (Oblivion) downloads I only remember QTP2, kalikuts Anvil textures and the darker glass textures. The rest of the stuff was picked randomly, downloaded, looked at and forgot about.

I'm glad to hear that you do have something valuable from ElricM after all and it doesn't matter to me if you can't remember what you have or don't have, so just post of what you do have in one of those threads. :dance:

Edited by Leonardo

Yeah especially ElricM since it has been around for so many years now and he has always being able to put it back on several occasions virus, hacking attacks etc, you name it a lot of things has put the site offline, but still he managed to bring it back.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys. I've been working on a texture replacer wiki, so I'm going through my mod archive copying out file names and verifying links. I found out that Elricm appeared to be down, and a subsequent Google search turned up this thread. I happen to have a more or less complete list of all the mods that were hosted solely on Elricm (I say "more or less" because it's over two years out of date). I also happen to have a copy of Kalikut's Green Glass Armor mod; if anyone wants it, I can upload it somewhere.

Here's the list, along with authors and brief descriptions. I'm sure some of them have since been reuploaded elsewhere. Apologies for the odd formatting - I copied them from Excel into Notepad, and I can't get tabs to show up in the post.

Crystaltips' Emperor's Warrant----Crystaltips----Scroll that removes bounty

Qarl's Logs----Qarl----Logs have a chance of holding harvestable fungi (there's another one on the Nexus, Qarls Harvest Addon by Tarnsman. It's just an esp, though - I don't know if it requires resources or not).

Robes With Pants----Jack Heath----Robes take up upper body slot only

Unique Static Encounters + Loot----DarkDragon----Random static enemies and hand-placed loot

Independent Thievery Fix----adeliedreams----Requires more gold for each fence to advance

Clegane Hall----Sandello----House near Bravil

Gezellig----Maurits Kappers----Farmhouse in Weye

1st Edition Guide to the Empire----MrDarkSim----Collection of books covering Tamriel history circa end of the 2nd Age

A Hideout/Dungeon Called Shaken Mine----some_one_stole_dasocks----Crypt NW of Bravil w/necromancers

Crystaltips' Color Map----Crystaltips----Color map of Cyrodiil

Drinks for Sale----Princess_Stomper----Taverns in Cyrodiil sell alcohol/water

Almost Everything VWD----igge----Can see things much further away

Bittersteel Cape----Sandello----Cape for Capes and Cloaks mod

Blade9722 4096x4096 LOD Replacement----Blade9722----New hi-res LODs

Darkness Glass Set----Diranar----Makes all glass weapons/armor black

Elven Leather Gold Retex----kalikut----Gold retex of Elven Leather from Rare Trade Goods mod

Glass Armor and Weapon Retexture----kalikut----Darker green color for glass items

Kalikut's Retex for Aleanne's Glass Armor----Kalikut, Aleanne----Darker green color for Aleanne's modified glass armor

Shining Flame Atronachs----Arkngt----Flame atronachs cast light

SR Underwear Replacer----Sorcha_Ravenlock----Underwear replacer for males and females

TPO's Shadowhunt Replacement----The_Prodigy_One----Makes Shadowhunt bow red/black

Upper Class Wood Furniture Retex----Kalikut----Retex for UC furniture

Adventuress Shop----kalikut----Small shop and village containing large selection of BAB items

Kalikut's Bracelets----Kalikut----Selection of bracelets in a barrel near Bloated Float (IC Waterfront)

Necklaces for BAB----kalikut----Necklaces in a barrel near the Bloated Float (IC Waterfront)

Bra and Panty Set----Kalikut----Six pairs of bras and panties for sale in Chorrol

BSS BMAS Exnemized----BlueShift----Conversion of Battlemage Armors for Exnem

CanadianIce Morrowind Robes and Dresses----herosinger----29 dresses from Morrowind converted to HGEC

Alt Textures - Hands and Feet----Kalikut----Smoother feet, manicured nails for hands/feet (for SI races)

Alt Textures - Hands and Feet----Kalikut----Smoother feet, manicured nails for hands/feet

Alt Textures - Hands and Feet----Kalikut----Smoother feet, manicured nails for hands/feet (for Ren's Beauty Pack)

Ta Ariealdye's Rare Trade Goods----Kalikut----Shop in Weye sells various items (UFF version)

Agronak Revamped----Cell----Gives Agronak gro-Malog better weapons

NV Imperial Horse Armor----NeilV----All Legion horses are armored

Prettier Saints and Seducers----Princess_Stomper----Makes saints and seducers better-looking

Hungers! Optional Esps----Tarnsman----Various patches for use with Frans, MMM, and OOO

Cybiades/Beautiful People Patch----Deathless Aphrodite----Compatibility patch

Cybiades/Lost Coast Patch----Deathless Aphrodite----Compatibility patch

Ais Sedai----Gijs Leene----New class

Baelish Cape----Sandello----Cape for Capes and Cloaks mod

Eowyn----Spirited Treasure----Female Lineage Elf

SR OB Faces----Sorcha Ravenlock----Variety of saves

Terrin----jclyde6108----Female freckled elf

Viktoria----Sgathan----Female (unknown race)

I have tons of downloads from Eric's also will try to catagorize and catalog them, i tried to collect most of the major mods and many of the minor ones form Morrowind for several years and have kept them toward this eventual day, for these sites dont last forever usually. I am sorry that Eric closed it down, I think Morrowind will continue to have playing value for decades to come esp with Vurt's great re textures. Anyway, glad this thread is keeping some of it alive.