DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[REQ] Looking for people to join my mod team

Vincent

I am looking for the following to help with my mod:

• Writer/s to help flesh out the story, write quests, and stuff like that.
  • Scripter/s to script quests and implement 5 Tenets consequences; Wrath of Sithis, etc. help me hook the Wrath of Sithis script I have up to the DB eviction ecript.
  • Level Designer/s for cluttering, because the levels need more flavor than just my own.
  • 3D Modeler/s with the ability to make (or convert existing meshes) weight painted and collisioned meshes. I've made a few meshes but there is no way for me to set them up for proper use in-game because... maya.
  • AI Person/People to give the NPCs proper AI.

Mostly right now, I really, really need help hooking up the Wrath of Sithis script up to the DB eviction script.

I would really appreciate any help.

The project website can be found here.

Edited by Vincent

• 5 months later...