DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

No Cloud Ruler Shop?

Piffinatour

I have completed the main quest. However, after waiting 2 weeks, as stated in the wiki, the CRT shop didn't open yet! Its been about 1 month in-game time, and still no quest update...

Similar time based problems had occurred in the past with other mods, and could be fixed. However, I could not find out how to fix this due to the amount of time that would be required to wait (2 weeks!)

Also, anyone know what might be the problem?

Thanks.

• Upvote 1

There haven't been any reports of this one failing so it may be a mod conflict. You can trying forcing it via console:

setstage aaRCSQ11 1
player.additem aaRCCloudRulerShopLetter 1[/CODE] You will have to manually disable the wall to open the shop by clicking on it in game and consoling disable. It's in the basement armory at Cloud Ruler, second wall panel on the left after the stairs. Once the wall is disabled, if the quest hasn't updated follow through with:
[CODE]setstage aaRCSQ11 5

to stop the script from running endlessly. :good:

• Upvote 1

Ok, I got the quest, but the code for the letter didn't seem to work...

I did delete the wall, but the guy behind the counter, who spawns when I disable the wall, stands just out of reach and doesn't move. If I get to him by using the togglecollision console command, all he does is repair; no shop.

So, what do I do now? Do I actually need the letter? Also, the "setstage RCSQ11 5" command didn't seem to do anything...

• Upvote 1

Yes, you do need the letter. Receiving and reading the letter actually triggers part of the quest.

You'll need to use the FORM ID number:

player.additem xx00ADFA 1 (where the x's represent the load order position of ReclaimingSancreTor.esp and 1 is for the quantity).

The last setstage command probably didn't respond because that part of the quest wasn't really running without the letter.

• Upvote 1

• 7 months later...

I have the same issue... I followed the steps above and still cannot get the shop owner to approach the counter. If I TCL all he does is offer repair services. For some reason he is not activating. I haven't had any conflicts with RST and it just so happens to be the last quest. Any other suggestions or steps that could be added to whats already been tried? 

ok......... I read from another post to use the EVP console command... he is in the "travel package" AI set. I waited a full 24 hrs and he went through the "eat" and "sleep" Now he comes to the counter and I can get repair services only. I checked the esp to ensure that other services were offered and that was correct as far as I know.  I should be getting the buy/sell options. Its the right time of day as well. RC105 is the only  version I have ever installed.                      Want ............to ...fini...sh ......aaRCS..Q11.........     

Sorry for sounding impatient. I appreciate the reply and you all take your time. I know things have been pretty busy for all ya. Just glad to know your out there !! To add to the weirdness .. I found that he was stuck by his bed after the "sleep" part of his routine. I TCL through to him and did another EVP and found him in his "Travel" cycle but motionless from the waist down. Although, He still offered repair services!!

Well, This problem solved itself. I finished the "There came a dark rider" quest and decided to check out the shop again and found everything working fine. All services were available. I don't know if they are linked or what. I never got the message about the shop. I had to use the console commands as mentioned above to get to it but the merchant never worked. Oh well, everything is fine now. 

• 5 months later...