DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[Relz] EVE - HGEC Equipment Replacer for OOO fix for OOO 1.35

Sigurd Stormhand

I've made a patch which brings the Eye Candy Equipment replacer (EVE) into line with the latest version of Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul (OOO 1.35)

The file is up on Nexus, until CorePC releases an official update for EVE you'll need this replacement esp file in order to use EVE with the latest OOO release, otherwise some male torso armours will be invisible and some names will be reverted to OOO 1.34

Link:

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/42574

• 10 months later...

Thanks! I've been using EVE replacer right now, so this is great news.

EDIT

Actually there are quite a few problems not solved by the patch, mostly Unfinished or Worn Unfinished cuirasses (I don't recall exactly which ones). I managed to get rid of them as they showed up in game, using the CS. PM me if you want me to send you the esp with my modifications.

Edited by Lien_Valeth_
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...