DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

TESA, Contests, and you.

_echo

10 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to win?

• Signature banners.
    • Forum medels.
    • Both.
    • Other.

In an effort to keep TESA a fun community, we try our best to bring our members fun competitions so everyone can show off their skills. So we need your feedback.

In the future, we would like to host more competitions, and offer chances to show your victories around the forums. Which is why we would like to know what you, our values members, would like to win.

One option is to receive special signature banners. An image to display in your signature to show off.

Another option would be medals. Just like those from our halloween contests and Enclave classes.

Or would you prefer to receive both? Let us know your thoughts.

Although I agree with everyone here about having medals, but you can only have 4 medals in your profile in posts IIRC. So I voted to have both signature banners and medals.

If the staff want some ideas about making TESA more attractive then take a look on this forum (they're using vBulletin).

Yeah medals make sense as something unique people can't normally add themselves (unlike signatures; nothing to stop the winner from making a nice banner to go with the medal if so desired anyway ^^).

Not everyone has the skill to make them :P

Although I agree with everyone here about having medals, but you can only have 4 medals in your profile in posts IIRC. So I voted to have both signature banners and medals.

If the staff want some ideas about making TESA more attractive then take a look on this forum (they're using vBulletin).

I think 4 is enough to be honest, any more than that and things start getting stretched or are aligned in a messy way :)

I voted for both, since medals may not be on display for very long (pushed out by others the winners may be comparatively less proud of). Now I think about it though, the issue of obtrusiveness etc. is a good point, as far as sig bars go, I think it would be best for it to be a fairly small (stamp-sized?) but very groovy looking badge.

I think 4 is enough to be honest, any more than that and things start getting stretched or are aligned in a messy way :)

Well as it now I agree about having 4 in one row, but it would be nice to have them in 2 rows like this.

medal

A B C D

E F G H

Any chance it would be possible for members to CHOOSE which medals show on the boards??

I bet you have a lot of medals to show us, but I don't have anyone yet just my Ambassador rank which I'm damn proud of. :P