DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Totally TESA Creature Contest

_echo

TESAContest.png

The Totally TESA Creature Contest

The Challenge:

Using only vanilla meshes, create a new texture for a troll, giant, wolf, deer, fox, a rabbit, or any other creature that strikes your fancy to add a new spectrum of wildlife to Skyrim! Creatures can range from super cute to super horrifying, and anywhere in between. Show us your piece of the wilds!

The Rules:

• Entries must be COMPLETE and submitted to _echo by 11:59pm on September 11th, no later.
  • If you want to participate you must sign up officially (See How to Enter Below)
  • Your entry must contain at least two (2) daytime in game screenshots.
  • Only one entry per challenger and that challenger must be a solo author of that entry, no teams.
  • You may NOT use modders resources or any assets from any DLC.
  • You cannot reveal any specifics about your entry to anyone, no screenshots, vids, or chat, nothing publicly posted.
  • Using texture enhancers like ENB or photo manipulation techniques on screens will not increase your chance to win

How To Enter:

*Closed*

Judging:

On September 13th, TESA staff will judge the entries and award the high point members with special titles and medals for their achievements!

Prizes:

The prizes for this contest are special titles and medals awarded based on a point system with an overall high point winner, and few honorable mentions with special titles

Additional Info:

All entries must be made by you, using vanilla assets. No DLC assets, and no modders resourceses. You are only allowed to pick one creature and have fun with the texture.

Challengers:

- Arion

- BaconFlips

- CrisG9

Modders! To your graphic art program of choice and get started creating the cuddliest, scariest, ugliest, goofiest creatures to ever grace Skyrim!

:alien:

★★WINNERS★★

Challenger: Arion Title: High Point Winner

Alduin_09.jpg

Challenger: CrisG9 Title: Most Delicious

NewChicken3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

★★WINNERS★★

Challenger: Arion Title: High Point Winner

Alduin_09.jpg

Challenger: CrisG9 Title: Most Delicious

NewChicken3.jpg

Thanks for participating in our little contest chaps, you both did a great job! Medals have been awarded along with titles, we hope you guys had fun your textures turned out terrific!

:clap:

Thank you all and thanks for having the contest, this was my first re texture and it was scary so i chose to do one of my favorite critters who does NOT threaten my life every time i see it...and i do like white ones :) Happy to share the texture with anyone who may want it, i will do a upload to the library when i have time to package it properly.

i LOVE Arion's dragon very nice indeed.