DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Looking for an Illustrator

DarkRider

Hey Folks,

I'm working on a new book, and I'd like to get it illustrated before sending it out to publishers as I think it would really help sell the material. I'm not much of a free hand artist myself though, so I'm looking to recruit an artist to illustrate my writings. If you are an artist, enjoy drawing, collaboration, and would like to throw your lot in with me in hopes of getting published (and the slice of the pie that goes with that) please get in touch. :dance:

Cheers :toast:

ok i will PM you.

I have illustrated several of that sort of book before..and have 10 years of book publishing experience including starting two publishing companies, and being Chief Editor, Pre Press Editor, international rights editor, and doing layout, covers and design. If i can help out i will give you a hand. Sounds fun.

I have been interested in Childrens' literature for over 40 years and was president of the Children's Literature Society at Oxford, still remain very interested and a collector of same.

Edited by CrisG9