DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

TESA's Super Awesome Wednesday Off!

DarkRider

This is the story of a little website that went on a holiday.... :scooter:

While she was away many of her friends came to visit but were quickly rebuffed :pc:

and they couldn't understand where she went and why they couldn't visit :ouch:

The website didn't mean any harm to her friends. :hugs:

She was just in sore need of some me time, sipping Mai Tais, and taking in the sun :holiday:

So before they knew it, the website had returned from those parts unknown :loveTESA:

and she promised not to leave again without leaving a note! :respect:

The End

-----------------------------

Okay so I wish it were that amusing. XD

Hail Folks,

TESA dropped offline around 4pm EST on Wednesday and has only just now been pulled back online (it's about 5am EST on Thursday). The server host locked the site down to prevent a destabilizing of our shared server being caused by an overloading script running on our board index. The issue wasn't too major, but it took a long time to coordinate efforts from the host tech team, and our software tech team, Wind and myself. The lockout really limited what we could do, I was able to briefly get a message up on the homepage but that was locked down shortly thereafter. After disabling some scripts we seem to have removed the troublemaker, so the server host lifted the lockout and here we are.

This is likely just another sign we need to change our current hosting situation soon as we don't have any wiggle room for something like this to annoy the system without threatening to shut it down. We'll do our best not to rock the boat in the meantime :)

So, for those of you waiting in the wings to watch TESA burn and snatch up what's left, we're still here! :razz: And to those of you checking in on us all day long hoping for some glimmer of life, no worries, we're still going strong. TESA is just experiencing some growing pains, and she's only going to get bigger and better. :salute:

Happy TESAing! :D

• Upvote 1