DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[WIP] House of Cards

silver_fox_rival

House Of Cards

by silver_fox_rival

Introduction:

This mod is for those of you that like to kill to your enemies with elegance and style. I know some times get tired of going through the game questing and not finding the things that you need to finish the quest, or just like to summon and kill. S o I made this mod just for that purpose.

Release Date:

Requires: Tribunal, Bloodmoon

Mod Description:

Card Usage

You will be allowed to carry 15 capture cards which will remain blank until you capture a creature, 30 cards that will have various creatures to with all kinds of abilities from healing, card restoration, death spells, and so on.

The capture cards will be treated as like a weapon, but will capture the creatures that it hits. Success on capturing creatures can get a bit tricky depending on the the level of the creature vs. the card’s capture level. For example, a fire creature that is a level 5 cannot be captured by a level 3 water based capture card. Every creature will have a certain level. All of the creatures will also have an element that will be either stronger or weaker against each other. Capture cards will be aligned to these following elements:

Light

Dark

Fire

Water

Wood

Air

Earth

Neutral

Neutral creatures will be more challenging to capture. They are not greatly effected by the elements themselves, however, they still can be captured the same way. For example, a level 5 neutral creature is unaffected by a level 2 Water, Fire, Wood, etc capture card. So in order to capture the creature, you must use a higher level capture card and make sure it is one of the stronger elements of the seven.

Stats For The Player

There will be special power-ups to increase your capture succession rate on each creature that you come across. You will start out with a 20% chance of capturing the following elements:

Fire

Water

Earth

Air

That means your stats should look like this:

Fire: 5%

Water: 5%

Earth: 5%

Air: 5%

And for the capture cards:

Fire: 5% chance of capture

Water: 5% chance of capture

Earth: 5% chance of capture

Air: 5% chance of capture

Leveling Up

The leveling system in this mod is simple. Choose the Class “Naturalist†which consists of these skills:

Intelligence

Personality

Major Skills: Minor:

Marksman Security

Unarmored Sneak

Mercantile Acrobatics

Enchant Athletics

Speechcraft Alteration

Using the capture cards will increase your Marksman skill. Dealing with the creatures (because you will get hit on occasion sometimes) will increase your Unarmored skill. Using the power-up gems in this mod will increase your Enchant skill. Using your persuasion to lower the cost of some of the cards will increase your Mercantile skill and Speechcraft skills. Opening chests that are locked will increase your Security skill. Sneaking up on your enemies to capture them will increase your Sneak skill. Running and jumping in this mod will increase your Athletics and Acrobatics skills. Even sometimes you will need to get to places that are impossible to reach by jumping alone. Casting the Scared Spells†, will increase your Alteration skill.

Character Breakdown

Marksman +15 Alteration +10

Unarmored +5

Mercantile +5

Speechcraft +5

Birthsign:

The Lady

Spells:

Scared feet of the Basilisk

Water Walking 120 secs

Ancient Wings of Elzain

Levitate 25pts/ 50 secs

Slowfall 25 pts/ 50 secs

Heaven’s Hope

Shield 50pts/ 100 secs

Scared Legs of the Toad

Jump 25 pts

Slowfall 25pts/ 5 secs

Fairyweight

Feather 100 pts/ 120 secs

Mist of Etaque

Frost Shield 50 pts/ 45 secs

Flameswept

Fire Shield 50 pts/ 25 secs

Luminous Spark

Lightning Shield 50 pts/ 15 secs

Personal Item:

†Runestave

(This allows the player to use the Naturalist’s powers)

Power-Up Gems

Power-up gems will increase the Naturalist’s powers. You will find these gems throughout this mod. Each gem will power you up permanently, temporarily, or partially. The gems:

Yellow Gems: Partial power-up

Cyan Gems: Temporary power-up

Purple Gems: Permanent Power Increase

The size of the power-up gem will determine how much you will receive.

Currency

The currency of this game will use one of my models. You will pay for the Cards in Jewels. There will be five meshes that will be used to determine the worth of the jewels.

5 Jewels = 1 gold coin in Morrowind

10 jewels = 5 gold coins in Morrowind

15 jewels = 10 gold coins in Morrowind

30 jewels = 25 gold coins in Morrowind

150 jewels = 100 gold coins in Morrowind

Protection Robes

Throughout the realm of Akihiron you will find shops that sell Protection robes for an expensive cost. In order to purchase these robes, you have to collect as many jewels as you can or…

Many of the merchants will ask you for some rare creatures to capture for them. If you can successfully capture them, then you may get the robe for free. Robes for sale:

Robe of the Lion

Resist Fire 50% / 320 secs

Robe of the Bear

Shield 200 pts/ 320 secs

Robe of the Chameleon

Chameleon 100%/ 320 secs

Robe of Starlight’s Mist

Resist Poison 75% / 320 secs

Reflect 100% or 100 pts/ 320 secs

Feather 100 pts/ 320 secs

Resist Frost 75% /320 secs

Resist Shock 75% / 320 secs

Robe of the Transporting

Divine and Almsivi Intervention

Robe of Will’s Might

Fortify Willpower 75 pts/ 320 secs

Robe of Retaliation

Damage Health 15 pts/ 5 secs (Target)

Damage Fatigue 15 pts/ 5 secs (Target)

Robe of Robustness

Fortify Health 1,000 pts

Robe of Power

Capture Succession 30%

Robe of the Outspoken

Fortify Personality 100 pts

Player Card Deck

Here is a list of cards that you will start out with:

(5) Level 1 Fire Cards

(5) Level 1 Air Cards

(9) Level 1 Water Cards

(5) Level 1 Earth Cards

(10) Level 1 Capture Cards

*Note: 4 of the level 1 water cards will be healing creatures and the other will be card regeneration creature cards.

Deck Creation

When creating a deck, you must always have some healing and card regeneration creatures in your deck so that you won’t run out of cards and get yourself killed in battle.

Now take note of the level of healing creature cards and regeneration cards. For example, a level 1 healing creature card can only restore up to 10% of your health, while a level 5 healing creature card can restore 50% or more of your health. The same thing goes for regeneration creature cards. A level 1 regeneration creature card can restore up to 5 of your cards that you have used already (excluding the regeneration creature card itself), while a level 5 regeneration creature card can restore up to 15 of your cards back to your deck (excluding the regeneration creature card itself, unless you have more than one in your deck).

Note: Healing creature and card regeneration creature cards are summon once cards only. There will be a lot of those in this mod.

Tips on Creating or Editing your Deck

1.) Carry more than one regeneration creature cards in your deck.

2.) Make sure that you keep the balance between how many Independent creatures† and One-Time only summons† creature cards in your deck.

3.) In many of your battles you may need to keep the heat off of you, so it will be of good use to keep some decoy cards in your deck.

4.) Always remember which element defeats the other when capturing creatures, so that you make sure that the capture is successful.

5.) When dealing with Neutral creatures, always use the strongest in element that is a few more levels higher than the creature you are trying to capture to increase your succession rate of capturing the creature.

6.) Never waste blank capture cards. As these are rare cards to come across, and are scattered all over Akihiron.

As you play through this mod you’ll get more adept at many situations that come your way.

As this is a unfinished readme you can kinda grab the idea of what this mod is about. I have to explain alot more as I go along but this mod will be taking no time to create/produce is that this one is going to have alot of scripting in it. Tell me what do ya think! Is it worth playing?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Something new:

a>

The Capture Cards ready for use in one hand

The only thing I have to do is randomize them so that each card will be different everytime you use them. This also applies to the creature cards too. I'm still working on two creature card graphics atm. The Maiden of Life card which is a card regeneration creature and the Fairy card which is a Healing card. I'll get those posted up soon as possible.

The Maiden of Life Card near completion:

th_MaidenofLifeHeadshot.jpg

Headshot

th_MaidenofLifeFullBodyshot.jpg

Full Bodyshot

That was quite easy but the most fun part about making her was the toga that she is wearing. That was hell as far as the design goes, because I had a hard time getting a good idea of what the ideal toga I wanted her to wear. But clealry this one fits the bill. I'll be posting up the final card soon enough. :D

A sneak preview of the next card:

th_SorceressHeadshot.jpg

Sorceress Card

This card is the first Independent Creature Card. Her abilities are to neutralize all elemental effects on the battlefield. She floats around, and follows your player and can be seen to wave one hand and then the other in the air to cast her spell. I'm still in the process of finishing her up so what you see is just the beta version of her.

Tell me what you think? Is she cool or what! :D

And here is the Beautiful Sorceress on her card as proud as she can be:

TscBmsJ.jpg

Sorceress Card

I must agree that this card was kinda hard to put together because of the 3D detail I had to pay attention to like in her make up. The eyeshadow wasn't difficult to make it was applying it to the mesh which was the hard part. I simply love this card because, of the main fact that the Sorceress is beautiful, yet strikes fear into the hearts of men who try and take this temptress on in battle.

Another Sneak preview of the next card:

Ts2jex0i.jpg

Swordsman (name in WIP form)

This is the first weapon card that I have made. He'll have 3 different strokes of attack everytime you use it. He'll slash upwards in one attack (all of his attacks will be fancy looking too), to the left and to the right. I haven't decided which of the 8 elements to make him yet tho.

Here is a sneak peek at two new cards that I'm still working on:

th_CrystalGolem.jpg

Crystal Golem

This monster is an Earth type creature and is a Independent Creature Card. He can hop around on his giant shard of crystal and deliver deadly punches when you get too close or he will hit you with his crystal that he hops on. He can also use that big shard of his, to shoot a beam of light, so that when it hits you will damage your speed causing temporary Paralysis by slowing you down.

th_WhiptalRod.jpg

Whiptail Rod

This monster is an Dark type creature and is also an Independent Creature Card. He mostly stays put where ever you summon him, and he can be used for a trap when you are dueling against other NPC's. He'll use his long rods as a whips and whip you if you come too close to him. He also spits sludge from his mouth at a distance. His rods are kinda of a bother when trying to capture him as you will see him rarely as a creature to capture. He can found living in deep murky waters but will come on land every once and a while.

These two creatures are still in WIP form as I need to fix the textures on the Whiptail Rod. I'll have the cards for them finished soon enough though. biggrin.gif

There will be over 100 cards I will be doing plus, all of the extra models that are needed for this mod. Since I will be using Interior Cells for this mod, I'll be making pre-made meshes to make the land along with the Interior Cell extra functions. The only set back from this is that I have to animate the creatures and the extensive scripting I'll need help with. I will be putting together a nice promo vids of what I already have done so far for this mod. The dialouge I'll need some help with that as it'll be simple and to the point. But the most epic dialouge will need to be epic and follow the storyline, BTW, which I am still working on. As of now, I am working on the easy part of this because the harder parts will take longer.

Some more underdeveloped land:

th_UnderdevelopedLand.jpg

w/o textures

th_UnderdevelopedLand2.jpg

w/textures

th_UnderdevelopedLand3.jpg

This land will be a part of inside of a volcano. I have many more to develop but what I'm going to do is create the whole level then section it off into parts so that I can UV Map them. What I am worried about is the poly count. The way how I am doing it will be smoothed out but not entirely smooth as in professional landscape models, but it should be enough to look good enough to put into this mod for play. The poly count on that landscape is a little bit over 3,000 polys. I can try and reduce the polys as much as I can but, it'll take some time.

Take a gander at these:

Nt66J.jpg

Elven Bog Plant

Ntb60.jpg

Glowing Tall Fungi

UsYV9.jpg

Luminous Mushroom

Ut0pi.jpg

Parasol Fungi

Ut2Ur.jpg

Scarlet Gourd Plant

Ntl4A.jpg

Toadstool Mushroom

bYKvJ.jpg

Reishi Shelf Mushroom (Top View)

bYWZr.jpg

Reishi Shelf Mushroom (Front View)

sc8q9.jpg

Illmaari Cup Plant (Elven Glade Species)

scaVi.jpg

Illmaari Cup Plant (Desert Region Species)

I am working on a brand new level layout for this mod and I want to show a quick WIP version of it. Here it is:

Nv2kJ.jpg

The Elven Glade

This is something that I was working on for quite some time and I decided to share this with you all. biggrin.gif

Here is a preview to my next card in the works:

Moonlight_Goddess_Full_Body_Shot.jpg

The Moonlight Goddess (Eiydiya)

Moonlight_Goddess_Bust.jpg

Moonlight_Goddess_Face.jpg

Moonlight Goddess (Eiydiya)

Type: Light

Rareness: *****

Card Bio: The Moonlight Goddess (Eiydiya) roams the realms in search of her lost sister. If you were to ever cross her path on a full moon, it's said that she charms her foes and then turns them into stone.

More to come soon!