DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Game Music

Kooroe

• 2 weeks later...

Elder scrolls music is nice ambient music. I am particularly fond of the Guild Wars soundtrack.

Really anything by Jeremy Soule. Ive gravitated to games hes done music for unknown reasons, including Total Annihilation, Giants: Citizen Kabuto, and eventually Morrowind.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I prefer FO3 music over FONV even thought I like playing NV more than 3. I wish I could console insert the music in LOL! I also ADORE all of the music from the Fable series. I still to this day have the music box as my ringtone on my phone.

I forgot about Fable's music, I enjoy listening to that too, more so the first one as it's my favourite of the three :dance:

Yep, Fable all the way!!! Summerfields is my favourite track :yes:

And another vote for the Fable soundtracks- they just put me in the best mood, you guys. :wub:

Also: yeah, I love Jeremy Soule, his music has such special memories for me as an ES player. I also love the soundtrack Kumi Tanioka wrote for the old Gamecube game, Final Fantasy:Crystal Chronicles- it was really ahead of its time, in its use of authentic medieval instruments and world influences. I'm also a huge fan of any soundtrack Hitoshi Sakimoto has written- Dragon Quarter, Final Fantasy Tactics, Vagrant Story- these are all, in my opinion, soundtracks of distinction: somewhat contemporary, almost industrial, in feeling, yet timeless. Love them all. And finally, Yasunori Mitsuda- the Chrono Cross and Xenogears soundtracks are both great.

And I love the soundtrack from the original Tomb Raider. :blush:

Whoa, nostalgia bomb! I remember leaving my bookstore job at around seven every Saturday night, pressing through the drizzle with the sound of that soundtrack (that pseudo-monkish "aaaaaah aah ah aaaaah") going through my head, which totally put me in the mood to play. I'd get home, make some lumpy oatmeal with brown sugar for dinner, and fire up my PSOne. It was paradise.

• Upvote 1