DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

There and Back Again: Thread I

DarkRider

There and Back Again

Shire.jpg

Here on TESA we have rules against Hello/Goodbye threads as everyone passes in and out of the site everyday and if we all made hello/goodbye threads every time real life got in the way of our time here they would overtake the forums! :scary:

That's not to say we don't have an interest in where you're disappearing to for the next few days, weeks, or months or when you'll be back. Sometimes real life comes calling and our time online gets the boot and we have to go away for a bit. So, this thread is were you can post such announcements without fear of reprisal from rule enforcing moderators. :evil:

Safe Travels to All and We Will be Here When You Get Back. :pints:

Well as a lot of you may have noticed my activity this week has been scarce, this is due to *shudder* school mainly revision and sad to say more revision shall be on the way since my GCSE exams are coming up. Also i'm part of three choirs who are all doing something these next few months as well so my calender is very full. So sadly I wont be able to continue doing projects these next few months and if IS would be so kind I would like him to take a look at the tobacco pipe texture which I have been struggling with if he could PM if he is willing to take a look i'll be most grateful :P. So then I guess this is goodbye for a bit :evil: i'll miss you all dont go doing anything stupid while im away! :pints:

Thanks for telling me about this DR didnt realise we had one now :scary:

I've been so absent because my computer fell down a flight of stairs and is now a pile of plastic bits and broken microchips. :evil: Perhaps that's one of the downsides to the portability to laptops. :pints:

I'm also going on vacation! Tennessee! It's so beautiful there. I plan on taking lots of photos. :scary: Artistically, I mean. A panoramic shot of the mountains in Spring would be awesome, no?

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I dunno if it's gonna make any difference or not (considering I've been absent quite a bit as it is these past couple of days. XD), but I'm gonna be disappearing off the face of the internet *le gasp!* for two weeks. XD for the Cross-1/3 Country drive. ;)

And I promise to take embarrassing pictures of myself falling off my snowboard when we're up in the Colorado mountains. :lmao:

• 4 weeks later...

Well, as some of you have prolly noticed, i havnt been around all that much as of late. partof it is due to a hectic RL trying to find a job, going to interviews, so on and so forth. the other part of it is that i dun went and got myself a GF now, so she takes up a lot of my free time. :grr: Aside from helping her set up her open house all week, this is really the only time that i've had to get on, and hopefully will have more time in the future, but as of now i dont have that time, so i guess this is sort of an unofficial good bye, since i wont be around quite as much. hopefully i'll be able to get some more time on the net. i do miss you guys. :sick:

• 4 weeks later...

I'm leaving for vacation, again :wave:

I'll be gone until about friday/saturday

I'll be on tonight, and maybe I'll pop in, but I wouldn't count on it.

I don't know what the internet situation is, and besides, theres gonna be some peeps from my school up there, so I'll be busy :P

I'll miss ya guys! :hugs:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi folks.

... my participation has been spotty in the last few months for various reasons.

lol I'm not even sure I can remember them all, but they were there honest!

This may continue due to the fact that I'm moving soon.

We'll have access to the new place on Friday.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm moved into the new place now.

Finally got around to hooking my computer back up today.

The new room I've got it in kicks butt. :)

...Working on balancing the surround sound system now.

Hopefully as RL stuff calms down I'll soon be back to work in the testing guild and modding a bit.

• 4 weeks later...