DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

There and Back Again: Thread I

DarkRider

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
:blush: I feel bad commenting again on here because i've been doing it so many times! Well I can't say i'm definitely back for a while or not I'm still revising hard for my exams which start in May sooo.... :lol: I probably won't be throwing any mods out onto here for a long while yet mainly because I haven't got the time and I'm a bit rusty in the blender section at the moment XD but anyways just wanted to say hi again :wave:

• 1 month later...

I will be gone on March 14th until March 20th or 21st and will not have internet access. Will be in Florida courtesy of Make a Wish.

:woohoo:

You have an awesome and safe trip mate, hope you and yours have the holiday of a lifetime! :buddy: We'll be here when you get back! :wave:

I will be gone on March 14th until March 20th or 21st and will not have internet access. Will be in Florida courtesy of Make a Wish.

:woohoo:

We'll be saving you a pint in the Lurker's Lair, Willie. :pints: I wish you good fun while you are on vacation. :P

Edited by Jheuloh

• 3 months later...

Guess it's my turn: I'll be absent for one month, at least. Blame the usual suspect: my computer. It died, for real this time, and a new one is being thought about, talked about but not bought yet. It isn't a necessity now that my semester is over and vacations have started so I'll have to make due with what I have at home (and what I chugs when running Morrowind) so my modding will take a big break until a new machine arrives. I'll still come here from time to time, just not nearly as often.

• 3 weeks later...

well i am going to not really be active for the next few days the reason is were having company over from out of state i don't know what my schedule is going to be like i might get a chance to talk to you all or i might not but something i wan't you all to know is that even though i have only been here for a short time that i feel like i am accepted here whenever i have talked to you all you have always have always been intrested in what i have to say even though most people i meet would not even give so much as a second thought and even when i would usually have someone give up nobody ever did i know i won't be gone long but thanks for being there for me even though i was the new guy or i wasn't always the best student you all welcomed me and never gave up on me i guess something i wanted you to all know is that i am proud to call you all my friends