DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Interested in playing Guild Wars 2 for free?

_echo

No, this isn't some ploy to scam you, or get you to take some survey or whatever. This is 100% legit, but some limitations do apply.

I have 3 invites open for a 4 day trial of Guild Wars 2. They start at 9am PST on the 15th, and ends the 18th. There is a big world event taking place on the 16th through 18th, so plenty of fun content to explore.

And to sweeten the deal, I have an extra game key if anyone wants it after the trial period. And you get the added benefit of having a friend to play with XD *forever alone*

If you are interested, PM me with your email so I can send you the trial invite.

Questions, comments, and concerns can be posted here.

_echo

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/releases/november-2012/#the-lost-shores