DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[Request] [OB] Small Roleplay Mod

BlankJones

(I hope i'm in the right thread)

I'm looking for someone who could create a system of choices accessed via an NPC, said choices would have an effect on decisions. I'm starting a Let's Roleplay of Oblivion for my channel and I really want to deliver immersion into it's story. The basics of the story is a quest to conquer Tamriel. I was going to just create a txt file outlining all the possible outcomes of the scenario then choosing them by rolling dice, but why do that when you can have an ingame menu? Here's what I had in mind:

A dice rolling mini system

Roll (button)

You Rolled: <>

Decisions:

(ect)

Of course this decision system is modified based on what choice you have, and those choices based on the amount of troops, gold, and food. And that amount is manually added via another menu. So if I chose to "Attack" I would be given decisions such as "Amount of troops to send" "How much to spend on the Campaign" and vice versa. Slowly it's during into a more complex mod, but still simple nonetheless. But now my mind is racing with more ideas to add onto this mod, so i'm just going to end the request before I start wanting to turn Oblivion into a RTS wink.gif. I can do the actual moving of the troops and whatnot off camera but having the menu modifying that for me would be awesome. Was also thinking maybe an option to "Conquer" a cave or city, upon doing so would remove all hostile NPCs/guards and a counter would show how much of Cyrodill you conquered.

I put in effort myself before requesting it, but i'm poopy at scripting in oblivion.

Anyone? *More detail on the decisions, choices, rolls and outcomes available whenever your interested*