DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

*insert interesting intro title here*

neomonkeus

Heyo,

Been pottering about the place for a good while now, mainly lurking about in the shadows, poking things with sticks, the usual. Now seemed like a good time to be a little more visible and active. I know a few guys already from wandering in different circles, *possibly spheres depending on your dimensional view of the internet*. Should hopefully getting to know some more of you pretty soon.

Well think that is fair enough warning that a crazed monkey has been let on the loose.

\Neo

• Upvote 4

I am a devoted Nifskope fan (though by far no expert)

Yes I noticed the preference discussion over NifSkope or Blender in shoutbox; sophisticated network of lurking minions tell me all the thinks. If you plan on taking over the world, ensure you invest in good quality minions.

Edited by neomonkeus

Heyo Hanaisse,

Thanks for the helping out with that partitions problem as it was causing problems across a number of the tools and the root cause was hard to track down. I can see that you have put the info to good use with the tutorials. Once I find that free time thing I hear so often about it would be great to have a chat about some of that stuff.

My minions all quit citing improper working conditions. Lazy bastards didn't appreciate being chained to the radiator. It builds character! It was good enough for my daddy to do to me*, so it's good enough for me to do to them! Ah well, I'll just have to find new ones that appreciate the shocky monkey.

*This is, of course, a joke. My father was the kindest man I knew.